Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to make a change

Default It's time to make a change

I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Hey I was gonna support Cassel until he started looking bad. I gave him a freebie last week cause he always sucks with a winning team. No excuse this week, this is a team the Jets ran the score up on... THE JETS!!
    Cassel is more to blame this week then last but IMO the defense had more to do with the loss then Cassel
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Haha
    So my man drew brees is 0-2 does he suck to. He didn't put up enough points to overcome bad defense

Was RGIII to blame for the skins loss today. He didn't score enough to overcome bad defense
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Cassel and the offense looked equally as bad as the D.

Eli Manning says hello.
    You didn't answer the question
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We have been gifted 3 tds in the fourth quarters of both of these games that skew the final results. There is a large disconnect in the offense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    We have been gifted 3 tds in the fourth quarters of both of these games that skew the final results. There is a large disconnect in the offense as well.
    Very true but if the d hadn't been so bad we wouldn't have we would still have a chance. The offense has been so so the first 2 games. The d has been AWFUL it's hurt the team more IMO
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Since Pioli is prob here for the long haul.... As much as I hate to say take HC away from Romeo after just 2 games, I think it's best. He clearly cannot prepare this team and its players for competition in this league. Our players are not performing at the level they should be, and they are unprepared. To me that's the coach!! If you can't motivate and prepare then you aren't doing your job as a coach. We aren't even competing with the teams were playing for a whole 60 minutes, and our players are just quitting on us.
    I think the new CBA is causing some issues for RAC as well. He was asked how to get the fundementals crisper this week and his answer was "In the old days you would put them in pads and practice until they got it right. You cannot do that anymore..."

How dare you act like a lot of the game wasn't Cassel's fault. I have never in my life seen such poor qb play. An ungodly amount of three and outs, dump offs on third and 10, it's absolutely horrible. We don't score.

A good qb can atleast keep his team in the game, similar to what those qb's did that you mentioned. Eli was down by 14 today in the third, rallied and was able to win despite his defense giving up 34 points.
    LOL still haven't answered my question

I never said Cassel wasn't at fault he's just not been the BIGGEST problem unless he suddenly plays defense
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

He is absolutely AWFUL, and yet you continue to stick up for him.

Did Matt Cassel keep us in the game at all?
    no but the d didn't either

and YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

What question? "Are Drew Brees and RG3 bad qbs because they couldn't overcome the defense"

So you're saying Cassel is comparable to Brees and RG3?
    YES that question is it Brees and RGIIIs fault there teams lost to??????????????
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Ok, since he leads the offense it is half his fault. Are you happy?

Are you telling me you support Matt Cassel?
    So it's only half there fault but cassel is our "weak link" when we lose with bad d. Double standard?????????

I don't support Cassel when he plays poorly like today (I can admit he played poorly) But when a teams d has played like ours has it's hard to win many games. THAT is a much bigger issue
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast