Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Turkey Day

Default Happy Turkey Day

Greetings from Iraq. I am looking forward to KC getting back on track this weekend and am pretty stoked about B. Croyle's performance. Finally a drafted QB to play for us. looks promising. Take care all and GO CHIEFS!!!

Happy Turkey Day to you my friend!

Be safe and come home soon!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thanks for the all the support guys. time to focus on this huge weekend in KC. we got KU vs MU and the Red Hats putting another W in the win column against the Raiders. Arrowhead will be insane all weekend. Take care all and GO CHIEFS!!!!

Hey man you need anything? I can send like Game programs or music , or something to ya ! let me know . I will work with the crowd and get you a care package off before christmas ! tell me what you need and I will work on it , my pleasure for all you do for us ! I have some good movies I backed up I can send ya !

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnationrepresentarmy View Post
    Thanks for the all the support guys. time to focus on this huge weekend in KC. we got KU vs MU and the Red Hats putting another W in the win column against the Raiders. Arrowhead will be insane all weekend. Take care all and GO CHIEFS!!!!
    I'm with you guy!

We gotta kill the Raiders!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Be safe and God Bless...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12