Thread: KCChiefs.com : Q&A with Head Coach Todd Haley

Default KCChiefs.com : Q&A with Head Coach Todd Haley

TODD HALEY: "Today we officially kicked off our off-season strength and conditioning program. I thought we had a great turnout, over 60 guys after two months of non-football business, moving and getting settled into the building. It was nice to get

More...

Haley should run for president. He successfully dodged every meaningful question.

yes i would have liked to know if there were any significant no shows.

It was a yes or no question on LJ.

It wasn't that bad he was just trying to stay away from any conflict with his new players. What did you expect him to say "no LJ was not here he might as well pack his bags" and "we are going to run the 3-4 even if we don't have the personal to do it, I will force them to play my way or hit the highway even if we have to get all new players this year"

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    It wasn't that bad he was just trying to stay away from any conflict with his new players. What did you expect him to say "no LJ was not here he might as well pack his bags" and "we are going to run the 3-4 even if we don't have the personal to do it, I will force them to play my way or hit the highway even if we have to get all new players this year"
    He didn't, but it would have been awesome if he did.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad