Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking ahead to Buffalo

Default Looking ahead to Buffalo

So last week is just that, last week. Lets look forward to the future, which is our game at Buffalo this week.

Information out of Buffalo is that their main RB Fred Jackson is hurt and will likely not play this week. As is David Nelson. However, their backup RB is no slouch in CJ Spiller.

Also, they have the inconsistent Fitzpatrick at QB.

Good news for us is that according to ESPN (link:Ty Warren suffers another serious injury - AFC West Blog - ESPN, Crennel says B. Flowers should play for us this week. Tamba Hali should also be back and hopefully he will want to make it up to the Chiefs that he wasnt there for them last week. With Flowers and Hali back, I think our Pass D will improve significantly.

Buffalo is primarily a running team, and I have high hopes that we will be able to shut down their rushing game. They will have Mario Williams on defense, so hopefully B. Albert will be able to protect Cassel's blindside better this game.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    If we lose to Buffalo, not even that if we get blown out by Buffalo KC will be asking for Scott Pioli's head on a silver platter
    You do not speak for KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You do not speak for KC.

And thats a GOOD THING!

I hope Hali, and Flowers in th lineup will make for a better defensive performance. And I hope the coaching staff has the team more ready, and can make positive halftime adjustments. I wasn't a big fan of Romeo being our HC, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now. Same goes for hiring Daboll as our OC, or drafting Poe with our #1, but it's not my decision to make. Hopefully things turn around, and we get a big W this Sunday!! Go Chiefs!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

I'm a Bills fan.. scared of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampedecity View Post
    We kinda owe you an embarrassing loss for your home opener.

We'll see how it goes but there is a lot of concern from this side as well.

If we loose this game were in trouble. Were not a great team but we should be able to win the games were suppose to. That being said if we do win this game it wont mean much either but it will be a moal and chemistry boost. But we need to beat a good team to gain to get a gain any respect. Not saying bills are bad but there not playoff caliber in my opinion.

I don't mean to sound downbeat but if we lose the Buffalo game we are in a lot of trouble, our next 3 games after the Bills are the Saints, Ravens and Chargers so if we can't win against at least one of Atlanta or Buffalo then I am far from convinced that we can beat either New Orleans or Baltimore.

@ New Orleans is always very tough even though the Skins won there and if we are 0-3 after that game then despite it being very early on in the season I think we can kiss goodbye to our chances of winning the division ahead of an improved Denver.

I do think we will win @Buffalo but at the same time I can also see us losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampedecity View Post
    Honestly, I don't think you have that much to be afraid of. I think the two teams are more evenly matched then you think they are.

Hali, Flowers, and Lewis all are big reasons as to why we have struggled so much imo. Baldwin needs to get more PT and pick his play up as well. This team has too much talent to keep going on the track there on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12