Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hermie, Tony, and Subway Jared don't have what it takes to beat the PACKERS...

Default Hermie, Tony, and Subway Jared don't have what it takes to beat the PACKERS...

Edwards is lucky to have a job, after screwing up his post season abilities, or lack there of, by showing everyone his crothless panties, shed a new light on the football term "create a gap." This weekend, he'll have his favorate pink silk panties on, the red chiefs color just faded over time cause his wife doesn't know how to do the wash.
    Subway Allen will be to slow for the Packer O, his over rated ability will shine when he doesn't get to Favre all game. He'll be marveling in awe at Kampmans multiple sacks of what you call a QB in Huard...what's his name?
    And Tony, will get smashed by arguably the best LB core of the NFL, he won't know what hit him...he'll be crying for mommy by the end of the game...bring your red hankerchif, he'll need it...in keeping with the season, Tony will cry...BooHoo...
    cj

Quote Originally Posted by Indianscalper View Post
    Edwards is lucky to have a job, after screwing up his post season abilities, or lack there of, by showing everyone his crothless panties, shed a new light on the football term "create a gap." This weekend, he'll have his favorate pink silk panties on, the red chiefs color just faded over time cause his wife doesn't know how to do the wash.
    Subway Allen will be to slow for the Packer O, his over rated ability will shine when he doesn't get to Favre all game. He'll be marveling in awe at Kampmans multiple sacks of what you call a QB in Huard...what's his name?
    And Tony, will get smashed by arguably the best LB core of the NFL, he won't know what hit him...he'll be crying for mommy by the end of the game...bring your red hankerchif, he'll need it...in keeping with the season, Tony will cry...BooHoo...
    cj
    Heh! A spirited packer homer; this should be fun.

cj
    Dem's fightin werds rite der!!!!!

We will see on Sunday!!! I have SUNDAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one off since the season started....I am stoked!

Go Chiefs!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I remember that game...it actually hurt :) But what a game...I hope this one is a little different...what's the story on your QB? Haven't heard much except he's takin' a beating...

I remember that game...it actually hurt :) But what a game...I hope this one is a little different...what's the story on your QB? Haven't heard much except he's takin' a beating...
    I'm guessing that you're talking about the last time the Packers and the Chiefs met.

Our "O" line has not done a good job protecting the QB this year.

Is it because the O line isn't doing a good job, or the QB is holding on to the ball too long...I think Allen may have difficulty because Favre has been making good decisions all season, getting rid of the ball quickly, especially since we've used the short passes, the quick slants all day, it's tough to defend against...or sack any QB...I also have a feeling KC's "trend" is due to come to an end...we haven't won in Denver for 10yrs, something like that...and I think it's time for the tide to change so to speak...but not to worry my evil competition...i have a solution for you...A LOT OF ALCOHOL...SPECIFICALLY...COSMO'S...THERE FRUITY, LIKE GONZALIS :) AND PINK, HIS FAVORATE COLOR :)
    CJ

He's just practicing his stop, drop and roll. Unfortunately, there's usually a defensive player that lands on top of him while he's doing it.

Yes, he gets sacked a lot. Wish he had a quicker release.

You must be into crotchless panties, huh?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Is it because the O line isn't doing a good job, or the QB is holding on to the ball too long...I think Allen may have difficulty because Favre has been making good decisions all season, getting rid of the ball quickly, especially since we've used the short passes, the quick slants all day, it's tough to defend against...or sack any QB...I also have a feeling KC's "trend" is due to come to an end...we haven't won in Denver for 10yrs, something like that...and I think it's time for the tide to change so to speak...but not to worry my evil competition...i have a solution for you...A LOT OF ALCOHOL...SPECIFICALLY...COSMO'S...THERE FRUITY, LIKE GONZALIS :) AND PINK, HIS FAVORATE COLOR :)
    CJ
    Evil competition? Since when did we become the Raiders, and since when did y'all join the AFCW? :p

CJ
    Whose favorite color is pink....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Whose favorite color is pink....

THat's actually one of my pet peeves. Why the hell do they make jerseys pink for women? I understand they cut them differently to fit women, but if I'm gonna wear a jersey, I want it to look like a team jersey! [/mini-rant]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast