Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Herm Edwards needs to go

Default Herm Edwards needs to go

If it was not obvious to you before todays game it should be now. Edwards is a moron, he does nothing but lose and he need to go. How he can dominate the first half and then go conservative in the second half and blow the game is mind blowing. He's a loser, always has been, always will be. fire him NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I never liked Herm Edwards and never will. He's the down fall to the Chiefs. He wants to "build a young team". How about starting with a QB!

I see all these other teams who have been doing better than the Chiefs and still firing their head coaches but yet the Chiefs havent even mentioned anything about Edwards. How many HORRIBLE seasons OR loses do the Chiefs need to have before they even consider firing him? He has a LOSING overall record and does nothing but make excuses of why he can't win a game!

The Chiefs shouldve beat the Pats, and shouldve won the last 2 games against the Jets and Bucs but Herm Edwards play calling SUCKS!!!!
    Chan calls the plays, though Herm has final say; it's mysterious that way, and prevents us from being able to assign true blame.

EOM.

Quote Originally Posted by 127markaz View Post
    EOM.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 127markaz View Post
    EOM.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    The buck stops with the guy in charge...Herm Edwards. The numbers don't lie...1-7 this season, 4-12 last season, 14-26 with the Chiefs and 53-67 career. Those all add up to a big fat LOSER! He blew a 21 point lead, AT HOME! He is totally ineffective and can't manage a complete game to save his own life.
    On next ballot:
    Proposition H.
    A constitutional amendment giving any fan of the Kansas City Chiefs the right to collectively organize the election and/or impeachment of said General Manager/Head Coach. The current owner shall not be permitted to attend said meetings; as the generation of 300-500 dollars/game per fan in effect shall buy out the team outright and put all its holdings in the hands of Kansas City Chief fans.
    The author of this ammendment also recognizes that the enormous parking rates at Arrowhead shall be used to feed the needy worldwide. Any leftover parking funds shall be allotted to Canada, who will in turn use such funds for beer to be distributed to Chiefscrowd members as he chooses.
    SHUT IT

This is the NFL, there are no passes, no excuses, and exceptions! Win or get fired!!!!! Even the NFL network commentators said it, "you don't get a free pass in this league, you can't use the excuse of, "oh we are young and rebuilding!" Who's decision was it to do that? Who decided to keep all those young guys that haven't proven anything? Who decided not to add vets with a track record of being successfull at their position? Everyteam is adding new players and rebuilding! Every year! And all those coaches / Gm's are responsible for winning every year! Herm and Carl have put together a 1-7 team, after a 4 - 12 season. It is their responsibility to put and coach a winning team! So, for all you people saying, don't blame the coach, wake up! Who are you blaming? The players? Who drafted them or signed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a Chiefs fan, but I will never be a Herm fan! He couldn't coach a duck to water standing on the beach!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    On next ballot:
    Proposition H.
    A constitutional amendment giving any fan of the Kansas City Chiefs the right to collectively organize the election and/or impeachment of said General Manager/Head Coach. The current owner shall not be permitted to attend said meetings; as the generation of 300-500 dollars/game per fan in effect shall buy out the team outright and put all its holdings in the hands of Kansas City Chief fans.
    The author of this ammendment also recognizes that the enormous parking rates at Arrowhead shall be used to feed the needy worldwide. Any leftover parking funds shall be allotted to Canada, who will in turn use such funds for beer to be distributed to Chiefscrowd members as he chooses.

Awesome!

On next ballot:
    Proposition H.

I vote yes!!!!!!!

and canada give me a

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I vote yes!!!!!!!

and canada give me a
    Canada may be out!!! But I'll give you some!
    SHUT IT

Canada may be out!!! But I'll give you some!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa....have we met? My name is Canada and I don't ever run our of beer!! Good to meet ya
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast