Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

Default CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list

1. Yzilla

It's already been done, Thanks Coach/Chiefster!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Go team...!

Bump for the s Check it out. Its gonna be the best party in the parking lot on gameday!! :invasion::invasion::invasion::invasion::invasion: :invasion::invasion::invasion:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

How much is parking? How much is a hotel room?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Updated info for the Opener
    Ticket Prices
    Tailgate Prices
    Schedule Release
    Ticket Payment Due Dates

We have a variety of seating and pricing options for you to choose from this year along with a phenomenal home schedule. For your convenience in reviewing, below is the 2009 Group Ticket pricing options:

Upper Level: Red View $39 (corner, rows 17-30), Red Reserve $54 (sideline rows 17-40) and Red Select $78 (rows 1-16).
    Lower Level: Touchdown Zone $95
    Club Level: Touchdown Zone $130
    *** Arrowhead Stadium Map: Arrowhead (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

We can certainly put together a tailgate spot for you guys…depending on what you are looking for and added amenities you are looking at about $30 per person, but we can discuss this option further so I can give you a better estimate. Once you place your deposit, you are on the priority waitlist and will be the first I contact when the schedule is released in mid-April. I will begin seating my groups in late April/early May. I will have a payment plan available for you as well. Final payment will probably be due at the end of June, but we can work out a plan that works for you. This was definitely the biggest hurdle from last year so I will provide you with a better way to submit payments.

Updates on ticket payment option will be available as soon as I get them!!

Any questions Send me a PM or post away!!

Keep this thread alive for the 's!!!

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Updated info for the Opener
    Ticket Prices
    Tailgate Prices
    Schedule Release
    Ticket Payment Due Dates

We have a variety of seating and pricing options for you to choose from this year along with a phenomenal home schedule. For your convenience in reviewing, below is the 2009 Group Ticket pricing options:
    Upper Level: Red View $39 (corner, rows 17-30), Red Reserve $54 (sideline rows 17-40) and Red Select $78 (rows 1-16).
    Lower Level: Touchdown Zone $95
    Club Level: Touchdown Zone $130
    *** Arrowhead Stadium Map: Arrowhead (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

We can certainly put together a tailgate spot for you guys…depending on what you are looking for and added amenities you are looking at about $30 per person, but we can discuss this option further so I can give you a better estimate. Once you place your deposit, you are on the priority waitlist and will be the first I contact when the schedule is released in mid-April. I will begin seating my groups in late April/early May. I will have a payment plan available for you as well. Final payment will probably be due at the end of June, but we can work out a plan that works for you. This was definitely the biggest hurdle from last year so I will provide you with a better way to submit payments.

Updates on ticket payment option will be available as soon as I get them!!

Any questions Send me a PM or post away!!

Keep this thread alive for the 's!!!

Canada

Canada, let me be the first to say how awesome it is that you are willing to put this together. You know me, I am down for whatever, but man, I would really like to be able to sit elbow to elbow with all of you crazy maniacs if we can make that happen this year.

Canada, if there is anything I can do to help out, please let me know!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Here is the tentative list of orders from everyone.

Lower Level seats

Canada - 4
    YZILLA - 4
    Coach - 1
    HermHater - 2
    AK Chief49 - 2
    Chiefs FN Rock - 2
    TexasChief - 2
    Hayvern - 2
    Bike - 3

Upper Deck seats

Chiefster - 4
    HardcoreChiefsfan - 2
    Guru - 1

People who have not sent me a PM but better be attending

Tammietailgator
    Garcia KC Fan
    Tornado Spotter
    Wiki Girl
    6X Champs

I have heard from some of you but please send your order to me in a PM so I can keep track of everyone. So far we have approx 30 people ready to go. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Any questions just let me know!!

I have sent you my PM - Let me do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have sent you my PM - Let me do it again!
    I think u did and i did not put it in the folder (same with siki girl and TS) but if you could resend them, theat would be great!!

Is this guy going?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png