Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets available to Chiefs / Rams game in STL on Thursday.

Default Tickets available to Chiefs / Rams game in STL on Thursday.

All,

My father-in-law has 3 (and probably a 4th also - I'll know in a day or so) tickets to the Chiefs / Rams game in STL. I have a previous engagement and cannot use them. The tickets are all together (even the 4th), but there are 3 tickets in hand, waiting to make sure the 4th makes it physically prior to the game. These are 4 season ticket holders who went in together and none have any interest in pre-season.

The seats are good, section 110, about the 20 yard line, 20 rows or so back (don't remember exactly, but it's the general area).

It is pre-season and he would like to get a little $ back, but the main thing is they do not go to waste.

He is asking $30 a piece for them, but is taking best offer. If you do not want to pay, but would use them for free, let me know also, because he will happily give them away if they will be used rather than sat on them and still get no $ back.

If someone will pay $30 a piece, they are yours. Other than that, highest bid. No bids, first come first serve to free tickets. (Will probably give them away on Tuesday.)

My wife is putting a note up on the bulletin board at her work, but living in STL, it will probably be a blue t-shirt to claim them. I would prefer the seats be filled with red. :-)

Please send me a private msg if you are interested. I apologize if this is the wrong forum or if this offends anyone. I could have posted something at work and skipped the site, but would really want any Chiefs fans who are interested to enjoy them.

(Again - even if you don't want to pay, let me know. Main thing is they get used.)

--stlchief
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i`ll wait till regular season because if they dont get their act together there willbe alot of tics going on sell.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

This should be in the Tickets Forum. I will have to agree with Wolfpack about the games. I would rather go to a regular season game because the first stringers will be taken out after the first series and the guys that aren't going to make the team will play the rest of the game because who cares of those guys get hurt or not.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    This should be in the Tickets Forum. I will have to agree with Wolfpack about the games. I would rather go to a regular season game because the first stringers will be taken out after the first series and the guys that aren't going to make the team will play the rest of the game because who cares of those guys get hurt or not.

Righto! :)

If I was closer I'd go and wear red (49er red) and root against the bloody Lambs...see we do agree on things!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    If I was closer I'd go and wear red (49er red) and root against the bloody Lambs...see we do agree on things!!!

Hey man, pass that peace pipe over!...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey man, pass that peace pipe over!...
    That would be nice.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    That would be nice.
    puff, puff, pass.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    My buddy is a 9ers fan and I had to buy a Joe Montanna (Chiefs) so he has something to wear when we go see the Chiefs play!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    My buddy is a 9ers fan and I had to buy a Joe Montanna (Chiefs) so he has something to wear when we go see the Chiefs play!!
    Yer a good fellow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast