Thread: My Christmas Gift This Year

Default My Christmas Gift This Year

So this year I got something that I have seen around for the last few years and finally found one. I actually treated myself to this one since it would be hard to tell the family what I wanted and still get it at a reasonable price.

Yzilla has had this Priest Holmes All-Star Jersey that he has been wearing to the last few home games we attended together. I have wanted one of those since I saw it. I finally found one on Ebay this year and I think I got it for a steal as well.

I will be sporting that Jersey when we all get together next year, and I expect my friend CapitalT will be sporting his new Buck Buchanon jersey as well!

What did you all get for Christmas this year?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    So this year I got something that I have seen around for the last few years and finally found one. I actually treated myself to this one since it would be hard to tell the family what I wanted and still get it at a reasonable price.

Yzilla has had this Priest Holmes All-Star Jersey that he has been wearing to the last few home games we attended together. I have wanted one of those since I saw it. I finally found one on Ebay this year and I think I got it for a steal as well.

I will be sporting that Jersey when we all get together next year, and I expect my friend CapitalT will be sporting his new Buck Buchanon jersey as well!

What did you all get for Christmas this year?
    Play off tickets

That's awesome bro! I love mine !

Chief related, I got a leather Chiefs billfold! Sadly it did not have any green paper inside. But I love it anyway! Because it came from my youngest daughter, who bought my gift with money she earned, (instead of money given to buy) for the first time.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-27-2010 at 10:09 PM.