Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside info

Default Inside info

Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

so drink up!

No surprise there.

But I think you meant Carl will be here for at least 20 more years, not 2!

Herm is a freakin' moron.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

No, he pretty much promised 2 - seriously

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

so drink up!
    ...and this is the main reason why i want the end of the season to go terrible....only in hopes that it is so bad, the actual players will speak out against the coach and create such commotion with the media and fan outrage that carl would look bad not to fire herm.

While I have no information to disprove the original poster. Inside information is only as good as what you paid for it...

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    No, he pretty much promised 2 - seriously

Thank god for that at least.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    While I have no information to disprove the original poster. Inside information is only as good as what you paid for it...
    I think tammie roomed with one of the Hunt's.

I will take her word for it.

my dad always said to never take what a woman says to heart.

ok i lied, he never said that.

and sadly i think tammy is probably right in what she says :) sad day for me. if i boycott the chiefs, i probably wont switch teams, i would probably just stick with the Kansas Jayhawks and forget the NFL altogether. but if herm is back, i am gone. period. not gonna watch SH*T ball again.

Truly a sad day indeed. Just took the wind out of my sales with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Truly a sad day indeed. Just took the wind out of my sales with that one.
    well it looks like you could use some rep points so here you go.

and for you herm, i keep givng you rep points cause i cant get enough of that damn parrot in your sig.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast