Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoil This Party in DonkeyLand...PLEASE

Default Spoil This Party in DonkeyLand...PLEASE

Over looked and currently under-achieving...Our beloved Chiefs will spoil this stupid party in Donkey Land. I live and work in Denver and have to put up with their barely accomplishing team, so lets end their fun this weekend!!! I hate the Broncos!!! Always have, always will...

Quote Originally Posted by Mile_High_Chiefs_Fan View Post
    Over looked and currently under-achieving...Our beloved Chiefs will spoil this stupid party in Donkey Land. I live and work in Denver and have to put up with their barely accomplishing team, so lets end their fun this weekend!!! I hate the Broncos!!! Always have, always will...
    I hate the Broncos too. More than the Raiders. But don't hope for much. The Broncos lead the league in a lot of categories. 1st in points, 2nd in total yards, 2nd in passing yards and 10th in rushing. Offensively, they are a well oiled machine.

Their weakness is their defense. They rank 28th or worse, except in rushing defense at 15th. Bad news for us, as our only strength is rushing and passing is our weakness.

Who knows, maybe we're due for a miracle. We've had our fair share of misery to last a while.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Cutler has lit up defenses every game, maybe he's due for a bad one?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Cutler has lit up defenses every game, maybe he's due for a bad one?
    Maybe we're due to finally put together 4 quarters of decent football.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

The Chiefs are due. I think they might actually pull this one out. Knock the Broncos off their high horse! (pun intended)
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

I hate the stinky donks only slightly less that the raiders! Lets beat these donks and chase them out of our house!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I hate the stinky donks only slightly less that the raiders! Lets beat these donks and chase them out of our house!!!!!!
    We need your alert!!

[quote=Mile_High_Chiefs_Fan;97733]Over looked and currently under-achieving...Our beloved Chiefs will spoil this stupid party in Donkey Land. I live and work in Denver and have to put up with their barely accomplishing team, so lets end their fun this weekend!!! I hate the Broncos!!! Always have, always will...[/quote

Oh... been there too.. we lived in Aurora and Denver for awhile.... during the construction of Ivesco.... we had to take the bus from montbello to the stadium for a game! that sucked, but we won!!!! I feel for you!

What are you high? Broncos 82 chiefs 0.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsssssssss View Post
    What are you high? Broncos 82 chiefs 0.
    aHHH YESSSS.....another die hard Chiefs fan!! Welcome to the crowd ball sack.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast