Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Official Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Thread

Default Official Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Thread

Ok, a good but not great first half. We really need to get the running game going, how about this coach Haley, Stop running the damn draw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    How can you agree with something LJ the piece of **** says??? If he would do his job and RUN the damn ball, we would have different results.

LMFAO..... He does run the ball, just so happens his line sucks and he gets hit 3 yards deep... Maybe the rest of the ****ing team should do there job?

I gotta say that the play calling was better than it has been the first 4 games.

Chiefs lost cuz they couldnt make a freaking tackle, PERIOD!!!!

34, 59, and 60 yard TD's shouldve NEVER happened.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

How can you agree with something LJ the piece of **** says??? If he would do his job and RUN the damn ball, we would have different results.

Oh yea blame him and not the pos O-LINE WEVE HAD THE LAST 3 YEARS.. NICE

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I wont stop being a fan but going back to being a casual fan who doesn't wear the clothes, doesn't follow anything and doesn't watch the games might be the way to go for a while. I wont support another team but maybe for my football fix I should only follow the Hawkeyes. Not that this game could have been a win it SHOULD have been a win. Haley is as able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as Herm was. I am very close to jumping on the fire Haley bandwagon. I know it is early but this is absolutely ridiculous.

I cant believe I am going to say this but at least Herm was nice while he sucked. Haley is just a rude, mean sucky person. I thought people wanted off this team before but getting constantly yelled at is acceptable if your winning, putting up with his immature @$$ is so not worth it when you cant win a game to save your life.

Did I mention my Hawkeyes are 6-0. BTW Stoney told ya bout Michigan didnt I lol.
    So your ashamed to be a Chiefs fan? Here is what I am going to do...I will where my Chiefs shirt tomarrow, even after an ugly loss. Sure, you won't see it. But I am going to show the rest of KC that I still believe. Isn't there something on Royals shirts that say "Beleive" or something?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Leggett needs taken out back and shot.

QFT and where is DJ?? frikin POS Hailey and his EGO..

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    So your ashamed to be a Chiefs fan? Here is what I am going to do...I will where my Chiefs shirt tomarrow, even after an ugly loss. Sure, you won't see it. But I am going to show the rest of KC that I still believe. Isn't there something on Royals shirts that say "Beleive" or something?
    I vowed not to wear my jersey til we win our first game. I almost took it out today but then they lost again so I sat back down.

Oh well, hopefully next week.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Some of you guys are Pathetic. Larry Johnson says the word ego, now all you can do is copy what he says?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    QFT and where is DJ?? frikin POS Hailey and his EGO..
    DJ I believe he is in the doghouse, because he isnt handpicked by HailEGOly. Forget that Leggett cant tackle, cover or .. anything. Lets keep him in.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    DJ I believe he is in the doghouse, because he isnt handpicked by HailEGOly. Forget that Leggett cant tackle, cover or .. anything. Lets keep him in.

TYVM for being a realist and not a blinded idiot. there is no silver linning there is no pot of gold.. Some people here need to pull the stick out and get real!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    OK, now I'm pissed. The success rate of a two point conversion is about 45%. Our win rate is about ... oh ... ZERO percent. What is our offence's chance of scoring on any given possession? Anyone know? I bet it's a lot less than 45%. I can't stand this torture anymore. Forty years. Aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!

And my son is a Bronco's fan. I'm going to kill myself. Please ... help me ... someone ... help me .... please .... plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll