Thread: suckforluck.com

Default suckforluck.com

Hi, I own suckforluck.com domain (no working website yet). I just do not have time to start a site on the domain so I am selling the domain on ebay. Check it out or contact me if interested.

Gayest thing I have ever heard.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

IMO...the "suckforluck" campaign...SUCKS!! Just sayin!!

When someone you care about in life struggles, do you support them emotionally, or kick them while they're down? I will stand by our QB, Matt Cassel, regardless of win or lose. One man does not lose a game alone...every play in every quarter counts when it comes to scoring and winning. A game is won by team effort, and it is lost by team mistakes...including coaching. Matt Cassel has become the fall guy for a whole bunch of other guys not doing their part.

GO CHIEFS!!!! No matter what!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    IMO...the "suckforluck" campaign...SUCKS!! Just sayin!!

When someone you care about in life struggles, do you support them emotionally, or kick them while they're down? I will stand by our QB, Matt Cassel, regardless of win or lose. One man does not lose a game alone...every play in every quarter counts when it comes to scoring and winning. A game is won by team effort, and it is lost by team mistakes...including coaching. Matt Cassel has become the fall guy for a whole bunch of other guys not doing their part.

GO CHIEFS!!!! No matter what!!

Yes ma'am.

I'll buy it for a quarter. rumor is we are the second favorite to win (behind indy)

I'll buy it for what it's worth and sell it back to ya for what you think it's worth.