Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Herm Is Fired!!

Default herm fired

ESPN just announced that herm has been fired

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    I can't wait to see what Charles Barkley has to say about this...
    Well, it would be hard for him to argue this one with 23 losses out of last 25 games...
    SHUT IT

Nooooooooo Cap money gone Free agents gone rebuild new coach gone Tony G gone priceless **** season done.........
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Ding Dong The Coach Is Gone
    Which Old Coach
    The Bad Old Coach
    Ding Dong The Bad Old Coach Is Gone
    Hi Ho The Merry O
    Sing It High Sing It Low
    Ding Dong The Bad Old Coach Is Gone

I like it when Herm says "it has been a privalege and a honor to coach lamars team" HAHA he just disted Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Nooooooooo Cap money gone Free agents gone rebuild new coach gone Tony G gone priceless **** season done.........
    Dude, are you serious? You have got to be the ONLY person who's pissed right now. If you like mediocre football, I'm sure the Lions are looking for some fans.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

:cucumber: :golden: :apple: :bananen_smilies092: :bananen_smilies029: :bananen_smilies107: :bananen_smilies091: :Banane36: :bananen_smilies051: :sign0162:

Hip hip Hurrray!!!!

Please lay down the pipe and emerge into the real world...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by hernanch View Post
    :cucumber: :golden: :apple: :bananen_smilies092: :bananen_smilies029: :bananen_smilies107: :bananen_smilies091: :Banane36: :bananen_smilies051: :sign0162:

Hip hip Hurrray!!!!
    I so concur

I feel very similar. I wanted Herm to go one more year, but if Pioli lays the axe, its for good reason. I beleive in Pioli more than Herm anyday. Lead us to greatness Scott!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I feel very similar. I wanted Herm to go one more year, but if Pioli lays the axe, its for good reason. I beleive in Pioli more than Herm anyday. Lead us to greatness Scott!
    I really don't understand why you would have wanted a lame-duck coach to stay one more year, unless you're just thinking we could get a better coach next year. And putting this organization back yet another year is nonsense. Herm has had way too many blunders, and those will cost us for the next 2 - 3 years to come. Example: Look at the position he's put our DL in. Worst in NFL history, and there's very little we can do about it quicky. No DE draft standouts. FA doesn't look so great and that would eat up our cap.
    He always colapsed in the second half of games.
    I feel he went into every game knowing they couldn't win. He's jut not cut out to be a HC, so thank God we're moving on without him.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast