Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dorsey on the trading block?

Default Dorsey on the trading block?

I was watching total access and they are saying Dorsey and DJ are both on the trading block if offers come in good enough for them.

WOW

I actually am really impressed with dorsey this year and think that would be a huge mistake.

*edit i didn't read the trade deadline thread* FAIL

Face it guys, if Dorsey is traded, we will NOT like the deal we get. I just don't see anyone who is a contender that needs him this year and anyone who is not a contender probably has nothing of value to give.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I am talking about players like Leggit, and Washington, and Niswanger, and Larry Johnson, Ron Edwards.

I haven't seen much of Dorsey in the pass rush. I can't say I am suprised to see him on the block. I do think he is supporting the run quite well tho.
    That's what the DE in a 3-4 are supposed to do, stop the run.
    Before everyone gets their dandruf up, read Looney's report on www.kcchiefs.com. It is unlikly Dorsey will be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I agree that Dorsey has played better than exspected. Fact is he is not a typical 3-4 DE. As I've stated before, if they could get a first rd pick for him and use that pick to grab someone like Suh I would have no problem with that trade.
    Why would you want SUH. He is a 4-3 DT also. We can't keep trying to drive a square peg in a round hole.

If you've watched Suh play and know football, you know Suh can play 3-4 DE. He's tall enough, big enough and he is more than fast enough,strong enough, with a motor that doesn't stop.

Our first 2 picks in the last draft were 3-4 DEs. We really need to address other positions.

Who would want to trade Dorsey or DJ, when we have an opportunity to let LJ go? Or try out some different offensive linemen?

Hearing hailey today it seems he has not given up on dorsey like he seems to have DJ

Quote Originally Posted by rammstein View Post
    Why would you want SUH. He is a 4-3 DT also. We can't keep trying to drive a square peg in a round hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    If you've watched Suh play and know football, you know Suh can play 3-4 DE. He's tall enough, big enough and he is more than fast enough,strong enough, with a motor that doesn't stop.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=413Gsstr6WE"]YouTube - Ndamukong Suh Highlights[/ame]

Suh is a heck of a player... but we would need to get a top 3 pick to get the guy (Not much of a stretch if you're the chiefs). If a team such as Tampa is in front of us in the 2010 Draft then Suh is gone.

-And yes, like others have said...SUH can play 3-4 DE... his physical measures are very similar to Tyson Jackson..
    6' 4" ~ 300 lbs

I really like Dorsey but he doesn't fit as a 3-4 DE... If they can get a 1st for him they should trade him, if not then I feel really bad for him because they're wasting his talent (while getting a pretty paycheck).

Seriously. Can we not draft another 3-4 DE? First pick in 08 and first two picks in 09 are playing that position. How about, oh I don't know.... a position where we need a young talented starter. S or LT perhaps?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast