Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: KCTOUCHDOWN And Chiefsrule

Default KCTOUCHDOWN And Chiefsrule

The two of you should give this team credit this week.

You have both talked about how bad our drafts have been our young players were big reasons we got that win today. Even Yes TYSON JACKSON. He made a play in the bigest point of the game.

You have both also talked about we signed NO free agents Steve Breaston showed he CAN be a GREAT help to this team. I don't want to here it this week. This team EARNED a win.

Now the question is can they make it stand up going forward. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I think we have a decent chance of being 5-4 by the end of Week 10. Broncos, Colts, Dolphins, and one of Chargers/Raiders.

Its the slow start and injuries that will kill this team because the last two games have been okay they should have been 3-1 not 1-3. No Baldwin either yet I can only see Cassel getting better but man they miss the 3 guys out!

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I think we have a decent chance of being 5-4 by the end of Week 10. Broncos, Colts, Dolphins, and one of Chargers/Raiders.
    And with the Chargers at home this time, the win will come easier.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The two of you should give this team credit this week.

You have both talked about how bad our drafts have been our young players were big reasons we got that win today. Even Yes TYSON JACKSON. He made a play in the bigest point of the game.

You have both also talked about we signed NO free agents Steve Breaston showed he CAN be a GREAT help to this team. I don't want to here it this week. This team EARNED a win.

Now the question is can they make it stand up going forward. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow I am famous now! LOL. Breaston looked good this game but 1 out of 4 doesn't cut it and Jackson looked good? 1 out of 3 years REALLY doesn't cut it. You do realize we played an 0-4 team right? I imagine we will win next week as well but temper your expectations young Jedi as I doubt we hardly win any games at the end of the year. I thought we would win 6 games this year but I don't see us making that....maybe 4. I will give the Chiefs credit for being on a one game winning streak yes. LOL!!! Whoooppeeeeee!!!!

I want to thank all my fans on this board and just to let you know I will be signing autographs after the game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    Wow I am famous now! LOL. Breaston looked good this game but 1 out of 4 doesn't cut it and Jackson looked good? 1 out of 3 years REALLY doesn't cut it. You do realize we played an 0-4 team right? I imagine we will win next week as well but temper your expectations young Jedi as I doubt we hardly win any games at the end of the year. I thought we would win 6 games this year but I don't see us making that....maybe 4. I will give the Chiefs credit for being on a one game winning streak yes. LOL!!! Whoooppeeeeee!!!!
    How did i know you would just brush this off as a fluke. This team held one of the top rushers in the NFL down most the day. Percey Harvin is one of the biggest weapons in the nfl. There defensive line is loaded.

You constantly point to the negitives all negitives but refuse to give credit where credit is due. Areans Succop Jackson, Cassel, Breaston all players who you deem to be horrible by the "Horrible drafts" "No free agents" won this game for us today.

The ones that respond to you have been willing to say admit to the negitives when they happen. I myself have said countless times that this team did not get off to a good start. Only to here you talk about people makeing excuse blah blah blah. So STOP MAKEING EXCUSES for the good and give them credit when its due. Today they earned that credit.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    How did i know you would just brush this off as a fluke. This team held one of the top rushers in the NFL down most the day. Percey Harvin is one of the biggest weapons in the nfl. There defensive line is loaded.

You constantly point to the negitives all negitives but refuse to give credit where credit is due. Areans Succop Jackson, Cassel, Breaston all players who you deem to be horrible by the "Horrible drafts" "No free agents" won this game for us today.

The ones that respond to you have been willing to say admit to the negitives when they happen. I myself have said countless times that this team did not get off to a good start. Only to here you talk about people makeing excuse blah blah blah. So STOP MAKEING EXCUSES for the good and give them credit when its due. Today they earned that credit.
    Top rusher Harvin lethal weapon but they are 0-4. Did you think the Chiefs would go 0-16? If they only win 4 games this year are you going to look at just the four games they won and declare that they are good and on the right track? I tell you what my prediction is Haley will be fired at the end of the year then we will start "rebuilding" again with a new coach and of course he must be given 4 years again.

Top rusher Harvin lethal weapon but they are 0-4. Did you think the Chiefs would go 0-16? If they only win 4 games this year are you going to look at just the four games they won and declare that they are good and on the right track? I tell you what my prediction is Haley will be fired at the end of the year then we will start "rebuilding" again with a new coach and of course he must be given 4 years again.
    Like I have said many time if they win 4 games I WILL want some changes. Major changes. But unlike you I don't brush every good or bad thing that happens as a fluke. Like you do seemingly with just about every win. You HAVE to take a look at the GOOD AND THE BAD. first 3 games I have stated were terrible. We didn't get the job done. Why is it so hard for one week to say GOOD JOB CHIEFS instead of more this is a fluke bs. No win in the NFL is a fluke. Upsets happen all the time.

And again the very players you have judged to be horrible were the main reasons we won today. Maybe giveing them more then 3 games to play together helps?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We will probably win 5-7 games, and Haley will keep his job. They will fire Muir and maybe Crennel as scapegoats. Haley would only go if we get 4 or less, and maybe not even then.

And really, we don't have the talent on the lines that I can blame our HC for us getting 5-7 wins. I can blame Haley for other things, but not that. No team that goes into the season planning to start Brendan Albert and Barry Richardson at OT and to start Tyson Jackson and Kelly Gregg on the DL can really be expecting much more.

We need to upgrade our talent on the lines. Which is our GM's job. Until we do, the coaches just can't add that much to the win total.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast