Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There will be better days, Chief fans.

Default There will be better days, Chief fans.

I have been reading around the net for a few years now and thought I'd start enjoying some of the good Chiefs message boards out here in cyberspace. I have been posting on a few of the other boards for close to a year and having fun doing it.

Hope everyone is keeping the faith. I have always liked KC but I got into them heavy back in 93 when Montana graced us with his presence. We can only look at this one way which is optimistically. We'll be building through the draft again next year.

It might look like gloom and doom now but before you know it we'll have a contender in KC. Good to be here

Sorry Bro , some people in here say we are not allowed to think their might be something good in the future for us to be excited about . Your preaching to the wrong crowd I guess . Boo Chiefs and everything about them !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Sorry Bro , some people in here say we are not allowed to think their might be something good in the future for us to be excited about . Your preaching to the wrong crowd I guess . Boo Chiefs and everything about them !
    That's okay ChiefZilla; you can always saunter over to the Whine and Cheese Forum( Chiefs Coalition )where Wilkie and a whole host of idiots will be more than happy to blow smoke up your a** while touting the virtues of selling off the Arrowhead name, how a new "posh-box" addition to the stadium that the majority of fans will never sit in was a "great move" by Carl, and how "rebuilding" should not be accomplished or judged by a definite time-table.

Now be a good Labridoodle, and GO FETCH THOSE POSITIVES!!!

See, like I said ......

You are allowed to express your opinions, and I am allowed to express mine. But you shouldn't feel like my opinion is not allowing you to express yours.

That would be confusion.

I would be better off just reading forums in here rather than posting . Thats probably what I will stick to. I sometimes lose my head and try and defend others right to be positive. You are right You have your right to your opinions also. I'll drop it .

I would be better off just reading forums in here rather than posting . Thats probably what I will stick to. I sometimes lose my head and try and defend others right to be positive. You are right You have your right to your opinions also. I'll drop it .
    I sure ain't trying to attack you. You are a great part of The Crowd!

I just think that you might have over-reacted a bit. We all do that sometimes. Drunk(er) Hillbilly doesn't compose a reply without it.

You can call me out all you want. Hell, I live for it.

I don't think that you would be a human being if you didn't wind-up in some minor argument with me, at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You are allowed to express your opinions, and I am allowed to express mine. But you shouldn't feel like my opinion is not allowing you to express yours.

That would be confusion.
    You'll notice how he didn't deny his name or affiliation with the 'Merlot-U' alumni over in Idiotville...
    Jesus Christ; I poked my head in over there after abandoning that pile of sh*t to see what people were saying about TG over the bye-week, and I got a major reality-check about that forum; a cross-section of regular posters were ALL spouting THEE DUMBEST sh*t I have EVER READ.
    That place is a "Dumb-Down, Kool-Aid Factory", and I'm glad I had the will to leave behind the 3 or 4 good people that I liked there in order to elevate my discourse regarding our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    You'll notice how he didn't deny his name or affiliation with the 'Merlot-U' alumni over in Idiotville...
    Jesus Christ; I poked my head in over there after abandoning that pile of sh*t to see what people were saying about TG over the bye-week, and I got a major reality-check about that forum; a cross-section of regular posters were ALL spouting THEE DUMBEST sh*t I have EVER READ.
    That place is a "Dumb-Down, Kool-Aid Factory", and I'm glad I had the will to leave behind the 3 or 4 good people that I liked there in order to elevate my discourse regarding our team.
    I would probably like it there. I ain't happy if I don't have anyone to argue with.

But they would probably think I am a Raiders fan in sheeps clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JFKlovedKC View Post
    I have been reading around the net for a few years now and thought I'd start enjoying some of the good Chiefs message boards out here in cyberspace. I have been posting on a few of the other boards for close to a year and having fun doing it.

Hope everyone is keeping the faith. I have always liked KC but I got into them heavy back in 93 when Montana graced us with his presence. We can only look at this one way which is optimistically. We'll be building through the draft again next year.

It might look like gloom and doom now but before you know it we'll have a contender in KC. Good to be here
    Ive done that for the past 20 years. So far all its gottin is one playoff win.

Now..........I want to see someones head on a lance!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would probably like it there. I ain't happy if I don't have anyone to argue with.

But they would probably think I am a Raiders fan in sheeps clothing.
    No, no you wouldn't. The moment you step off of the Kool-Aid train, you become suspect. And then you get to watch all of the asinine little cliques come out to play.
    Cherish your brain cells!

Well you and I ain't got much to argue about football-wise, and I damn near want to refuse to talk politics until this election is over, so we're gonna' have to find a subject of mutual interest that doesn't involve the above mentioned topics!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast