Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 More to #3000

Default 10 More to #3000

I'm almost there and no one is posting!! Help me out boys and girls!! It's Halloween and I got beer now so post something so I can get to #3000. I have a great post all planned out!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Let's here your best TP'ing story.

Just got back from the head, and saw this.

I'll bet 3000 is gonna be a doozy!

Gonna go and make some other replies.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

My friend was driving me home from Ottawa (6 hour drive home) and he did all the driving so I had a case of beer all to myself!! Believe it or not, I drank the whole darned thing and it was finished just outside of Toronto. Now, some people may want to stop reading about now. If you are still reading....we were on the 401 (major hwy in Toronto) and I had asked him about 40 times on the drive to stop so I could take a piss and he was getting really annoyed. When we hit the 401 I had to take a dump. He said he was sick of stopping and that I had to hold it. I told him if he didn't stop I was gonna take a dump out the window of his car. He dared me so I dropped my drawers and hung my *** out the window. Told him "I'm really gonna do it if u don't stop" He didn't stop so I looked in the back of the car and there was box of Kleenex (TP ) so I figured I had somethin to wipe with so I let 'er fly!! Now I don't know if you have ever seen poop hit pavement at 120 km/h (about 60-70 mph) but it just turns to mist. The guy behind us followed us all the way home and called the cops!! The had no proof as no one ever found the log and Canada goes free!!

Feel free to remove this post if I have crossed a line!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Please don't remove that post.

You should have used that one for 3000 Canada!

I am in tears, picturing your big white *** stuck out the window going down the highway!!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I wish everyone was here to share my big moment. I am all dressed up and everything!! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I wish everyone was here to share my big moment. I am all dressed up and everything!! :(
    You should wait until about 10:30 that is when the late nighters start showing up.

I will be here for it though!

Uh oh...I only have three more beers.....then I have to open the other case. And after that case there is only one more to go. :undwech:

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You should wait until about 10:30 that is when the late nighters start showing up.

I will be here for it though!

MaybeI will wait until tomorrow morning!!

How many beers are in a case in Canada? 24 or 28?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast