Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Herms winning percentage? What is Carls' winning percentage in the play offs

Default What is Herms winning percentage? What is Carls' winning percentage in the play offs

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    Nice coaching job Herm did with the Chiefs last playoff game!

Work is overrated, but my wife likes the paycheck.
    Another one to say congratulations (no NOT condolences!) to on having a wife. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am on here a lot and I work two jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I know. I am at work right now.
    I always envy you people who are able to get online at the workplace. I've never been able to do that, even on breaks. One of these days I'll have to get my own little portable gadget. That's what some have at my job (well, mostly cell phones actually that have some internet access too).

F@ you. I am on here a lot and I work two jobs. I guess that kinda makes you the deadbeat!!
    Well Canada, I guess if you can cut hair in the morning and do your *******at night at the "******** and still have time to get on this site. More power to ya!
    Last edited by chief31; 10-17-2008 at 07:51 AM. Reason: KNOCK IT OFF!!! I know you weren't given the kindest fo welcomes, but try to remain civil, eventhough... OK?

Well Canada, I guess if you can cut hair in the morning and do your nails at night at the " club" and still have time to get on this site. More power to ya!
    Sorry...hasn't your wife told you to be at work. Or are you allowed to have a little computer time now.
    Last edited by chief31; 10-17-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Sorry...hasn't your wife told you to be at work. Or are you allowed to have a little computer time now.
    Don't be jealous.
    Last edited by chief31; 10-17-2008 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Same.

Don't be jealous.
    Is all this because of that PM you sent me asking to meet discreetly? I see your plan, you call me gay and then all the focus will be off you and your "family" will never know.
    Last edited by chief31; 10-17-2008 at 07:53 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Is all this because of that PM you sent me asking to meet discreetly? I see your plan, you call me gay and then all the focus will be off you and your "family" will never know. You secret is safe with me! wink wink

My suggestion would be to seek help!

My suggestion would be to seek help!
    I do get help.
    Last edited by chief31; 10-17-2008 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Fair enough. Now let's be done with it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12