Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: It's time we move on from Cassell

Default It's time we move on from Cassell

Croyle isnt the guy either, but he gives us a better chance than Cassell.

Croyle just cant stay healthy.

But Cassell has no pocket presence and cant throw a pass.

I dont want to admit it but we all need to so we can move on. I dont want it to be the situation where we realize this after this D is gone and its too late.

I finally came this conclusion after Cassell simply fumbled the ball. He didnt get it knocked out or anything. Just slipped out of his hands. and then he recovered it. only to slipped out of his person again. I know many of you saw what i saw and came to that conclusion on that play too.

Cassel and the offense scored enough points to win; anytime you place 31 points on the board you're supposed to win. Cassel and offense, like the defense, folded when it mattered most.

It is a team sport, you win as a team and you lose as a team. The Texans defense was almost as pathetic as ours, but it is no less a win for them as it is for the Texans offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Cassel and the offense scored enough points to win; anytime you place 31 points on the board you're supposed to win. Cassel and offense, like the defense, folded when it mattered most.

It is a team sport, you win as a team and you lose as a team. The Texans defense was almost as pathetic as ours, but it is no less a win for them as it is for the Texans offense.
    We absolutely blew it in the fourth quarter 21 points in one quarter is ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I tell you one play that pissed me off was the 3rd and 2 on our second to last position. The throw back across the field on his back foot. RUN THE BALL!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Thats' what im saying. the execution was poor back foot across field is a tough pass to complete, just don't get why charles or jones didn't get it but whatever there were lots of things that cost us the game but that play made me throw things.
    Couldn't agree more. A first down conversion here and the Texans would have forced OT best case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Until someone runs a kick on us, I feel our special teams have been good enough to stop doing the stupid pooch kick thing. That gave the Texans excellent field position, and a boost to their momentum. When they were down.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Ya your right, the 3 TD passes, the 20-29 and the 122 rating didn't help us do anything to win! This is ridiculous! The loss is on the D plain and simple. Bowe and Cassel which we have all been killing played their a$ off today. He did PLENTY to win this game today and if he played like this every game there's no way in hell you could say he doesn't do enough to win these games.
    I totally agree, the loss is soley on the D. if you can put up over 30pts you should win, giving up 4 straight td possesions isnt acceptable.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789