Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Faders Game Thread***

Default ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Faders Game Thread***

Chiefs vs. Raiders Preview Video

Let's get win number two!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Last edited by Coach; 11-15-2009 at 10:38 AM.

The Raiders have no redeeming qualities, their fans suck, their team sucks and even their cheerleaders... well, maybe not the cheerleaders, but everything else about them is horrible.

I hate their uniforms, there is just nothing about them that is good. Being in Southern California, I cannot think of a team in the NFL that I despise anymore than this team.

As Chiefster said, even if we finish 2 and 14, the fact that we beat the Raiders in Oakland has really upped my spirits!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    The comparison is LJ's 2.7 ypc vs. JC's 5.4 ypc. Thats double.
    True.

Even tho its the Faids. He had a good game. This was a big game for him.

A coming out as a starter so to speak. Hes not a 20+ carrries a game guy like LJ. But this league is morphing into tandems and trio halfbacks. So thats OK.

He's earned more stars from me. Would like to see more consistency. But who know what he could do behind an above average O-line than he did this with these guys. (But again, its the Faids. He was shut down last week).

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    ............their fans suck, .,........... their team suck.......... everything else them is horrible.

..I hate their uniforms......, there is just nothing about them that is good. .....
    .........even if we finish 2 and 14, the fact that we beat the Raiders in Oakland has really upped my spirits!!!
    Amen to that brother...

Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    The comparison is LJ's 2.7 ypc vs. JC's 5.4 ypc. Thats double.
    You can throw that stat out the window buddy. Take away the one big run for 44 yards and he averaged what, 3.7? Thats not much considering it was against the Raiders.

I like Charles but I'm not convinced he's can be a star RB yet. He's got the rest of the season to prove himself, otherwise I see the Chiefs drafting or picking up another RB.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You can throw that stat out the window buddy. Take away the one big run for 44 yards and he averaged what, 3.7? Thats not much considering it was against the Raiders.

I like Charles but I'm not convinced he's can be a star RB yet. He's got the rest of the season to prove himself, otherwise I see the Chiefs drafting or picking up another RB.

Um.... so you're throwing away his TD run? How does that work. If you take away many RBs best run of the day and calculate their YPC it's not going to be that impressive.

Seriously, to those saying Charles can't run up the middle, were you watching the game? Kolby Smith was getting all the running plays up the middle and getting stuffed repeatedly, until Haley finally gave Charles the ball up the gut late in the 4th on 2nd and inches, and he broke 2-3 tackles to pick up 7 yards.

He is our best option on any running play right now, regardless of where it is going. Do I think he should be a 20+ carry back? No, not really... but I don't think we have any better options right now. Ideally we'll pick up a power back to compliment him in the offseason, and then we should be good for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm liking the Dwayne Bowe, Chris Chambers, Lange Long combination.
    You can count me on this bandwagon also.

I would like to see Bobby Wade activated and mixed in with these guys..... he is a proven returner too.....
    If they had to make Mark Bradley inactive I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Where is LJ?
    I think I saw him at the game yesterday....

Nor am I. I still think we need a true #1 RB for next year!!!

Thats the entire point. He has the ability to break a 44 yard td. It's great to have someone like that in the game. How can you take out that play? That play was worth 7 pionts, the Chiefs won by 6.
    Chiefs in 2011

Agreed, Charles did great. Got our first rushing td of the season too (and in a big way since it was a 44 yd run, of course). And it was so nice to finally see him get a generous amount of carries (18) this time.