Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Falling in line.

Default Falling in line.

Yep, the threat of another girl is here. Last semester I liked this girl and she just didn't wanna be there, so she didn't pay attention to anyone.

This semester I met a great girl. I think we might be made for each other. I don't know but things are looking good.

First we were kinda forced into the same group for our project, fine with me cause I was hoping I could work with her. We had to chose a group to be in and by the time the list came around there was only one left.

Its a shame we only have the class once week. I added her to facebook, which I really don't use but...the next time we had class, she turned around and asked if it was me who added her. I told yea, and she said she didn't recognize the picture and gave a little laugh. Now I am not good looking by any means.

So yesterday she comes and sits down and ask me if she sat somewhere different. I replayed, well you normally sit one up but its not going to make a difference. The difference was she sitting one seat in front of me vs. sitting next to me. Then she told me how when she was talking to me the other day, she lost her voice. Completely irrelevant.

These have to be signs! Its only a matter of time. Though it cant be too long, Valentines day is just a few days away.

<a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    How did you get burned? :(
    She claimed to be a very busy person. Everybody is a busy person, yet most of us manage to get out.

I think I give up. Freaking Women......

No offense
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    She claimed to be a very busy person. Everybody is a busy person, yet most of us manage to get out.

I think I give up. Freaking Women......

No offense
    I'm so sorry. Hey, it's okay...I tend to agree with you more often than not..."freaking women"! Women in general are more complex than men, more emotional, more flighty and can be difficult to please moreso than guys.

It's not you, it's her...and if she couldn't be more open & direct with you than what she was, "I'm very busy"...that's not a good indicator, and it likely wouldn't have been a lasting relationship.

It's hard to say based upon what little facts there are, but I'm guessing from her response to you, "I'm very busy"...she's a bit self centered...not a good personality trait to have. She could be playing head games too...many women are good at that crap and it reflects upon all women...good women take a bad rap because of so many bad ones out there.

Okay...this will be the very best advice you will ever receive related to women and clues with what to keep your eye out for with finding a good one!

Find one that appreciates the Chiefs as much as you do!! We female Chiefs fans are the best of the best, haha...just ask Tammie, Brenda, and all the other female members here...I know they'll agree with me!

There are many female Chiefs fans within your age range...they're all over Arrowhead! Likely hang out in popular KC sports bars too. I'm serious! If she likes football you're gonna have a great time and connect!

Another clue...find one that doesn't freak over a broken nail!...with hands that show she's not afraid to put in a honest day's work!

Last clue for now, haha...pay attention when you're around a girl as to how she responds when you need a bit of help. IE: if you drop something does she react with trying to help you pick it up? If the door on your side of the car is locked will she reach over and unlock it for you...or let you do it yourself with your key?

Little gestures like that say alot about a person...female or male for that matter, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well this girl kinda lead me to believe she was interested. She keeps talking to me and all. No one ever starts a conversation with me.

Maybe I might be intimating at first.

Well, if I had the all the game stuff...we lonely hearters could get together this Valentines Day and play Madden!! lol

Honda...on a more serious note...don't give up on finding love. It's worth sorting through the bad ones to find the good one...you'll find the love of your life...I promise! You're young, time is on your side. Time isn't on my side to find love again, but I'm okay with that, cause I was blessed with many years of love, and that's why I know it's worth it for you not to give up! :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well this girl kinda lead me to believe she was interested. She keeps talking to me and all. No one ever starts a conversation with me.

Maybe I might be intimating at first.
    She could simply be 'flighty', or fickle might be a better word to use. Women are notorious for being fickle! She could be playing hard to get, which is playing head games, but it's common for women to do, especially with the younger generation I think. I don't have much experience with how single women are at my age...I only know two, and one of them is me, hahaha.

How did you approach her that makes you think you could be intimidating?

Well maybe she is very busy, stay open to being friends and fellow students, down the path of life, things change.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well maybe she is very busy, stay open to being friends and fellow students, down the path of life, things change.
    That's very true and possible, good advice too. :)

I just know many women who will use the "I'm busy" excuse...so I tend to be a bit narrowminded & judgmental when I hear it given...which is negative for me to do. I'm more open...such as if I was busy, I would explain why, rather than give a generic "I'm busy" without further explanation.

How did you approach her that makes you think you could be intimidating?
    I dont approach people, but when I sit there, I cross my arms, and keep the same face...usually nothing to be happy about, nor sad. So my facial expression never changes. I think people are intimadated by that.

I dont approach people, but when I sit there, I cross my arms, and keep the same face...usually nothing to be happy about, nor sad. So my facial expression never changes. I think people are intimadated by that.
    Well...yeah, that could be considered intimidating. You never smile or laugh at anything?

So when you asked her out...how did you approach her? What did you say?

Well...yeah, that could be considered intimidating. You never smile or laugh at anything?

So when you asked her out...how did you approach her? What did you say?
    Yea, well I normally just don't smile.

But today I asked her if she was doing anything for Valentines Day. She said she had plans to go to the movies with some buddies. I said thats too bad, I was going to see if you wanted to go do anything this weekend.

She said, I don't think so, I am pretty busy with school and work. She made it sound like it was on going, as in not just this weekend.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast