Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Breaking News: Herm Is Fired!!

Default herm fired

ESPN just announced that herm has been fired

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I really don't understand why you would have wanted a lame-duck coach to stay one more year, unless you're just thinking we could get a better coach next year. And putting this organization back yet another year is nonsense. Herm has had way too many blunders, and those will cost us for the next 2 - 3 years to come. Example: Look at the position he's put our DL in. Worst in NFL history, and there's very little we can do about it quicky. No DE draft standouts. FA doesn't look so great and that would eat up our cap.
    He always colapsed in the second half of games.
    I feel he went into every game knowing they couldn't win. He's jut not cut out to be a HC, so thank God we're moving on without him.
    Haynesworth and Suggs/Peppers would make our D line look pretty good. As far as eating up the cap...I have listened to people complain about why we don't spend the money in FA. Please don't start saying we should save it all now. I am not defending Herm, but I think our D line could be the easiest thing on the team to fix right now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Herm did not deserve 1 more year! Herm did not deserve 1 year!! Great guy!! Terrible coach!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Haynesworth and Suggs/Peppers would make our D line look pretty good. As far as eating up the cap...I have listened to people complain about why we don't spend the money in FA. Please don't start saying we should save it all now. I am not defending Herm, but I think our D line could be the easiest thing on the team to fix right now.
    Agreed. One player to take the pressure off Hali and if Dorsey takes a step forward, the line should improve dramatically.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    I'm on hold right now with barack's office trying to make this a paid holiday for the best fans on the face of the earth!!!!!!
    You actually think that Obama would make an official holiday which celebrates the firing of a black head coach?

LMAO!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567