Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R we seriously this bad???

Angry R we seriously this bad???

I didn't get to catch the game last weekend, but did see the score/highlights. Will give it to TG though on great accomplishment. Have been living in South for last 5 years so don't get to see many games on tv here. I am embarrased right now to say I am a fan. LJ, 7 yards? I could have ran for that! There is NO emotion on the field as it seems they know they'll lose, but don't care. Rebuilding?? When, 2045? The Chiefs won't be in KC then. What ever happened to the days that "every game" was a game? When we threw up 35 pts/game w/ ease? We've always known our D needed some help, but never the Offense. Now what the heck do we have? A team that the coach says he is rebuilding,, oh yeah we've heard that for the last 3 years Herm. Seems to be drafting right players, but what shows for it. UUhhh, maybe mix in a quarterback we can rely on who can learn the O in and out w/out swapping back and forth until we lose so many games, we're playing LJ behind the center. I am a "true" fan, but have to let out the energy sometimes!

yes. we are this bad. that's what happens when you don't have a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by braxton33 View Post
    I didn't get to catch the game last weekend, but did see the score/highlights. Will give it to TG though on great accomplishment. Have been living in South for last 5 years so don't get to see many games on tv here. I am embarrased right now to say I am a fan. LJ, 7 yards? I could have ran for that! There is NO emotion on the field as it seems they know they'll lose, but don't care. Rebuilding?? When, 2045? The Chiefs won't be in KC then. What ever happened to the days that "every game" was a game? When we threw up 35 pts/game w/ ease? We've always known our D needed some help, but never the Offense. Now what the heck do we have? A team that the coach says he is rebuilding,, oh yeah we've heard that for the last 3 years Herm. Seems to be drafting right players, but what shows for it. UUhhh, maybe mix in a quarterback we can rely on who can learn the O in and out w/out swapping back and forth until we lose so many games, we're playing LJ behind the center. I am a "true" fan, but have to let out the energy sometimes!
    Hmm..can LJ throw the ball? I think a new QB is what we need. Why didn't Carl Peckerhead(can I say this on here?) Peterson jump on Favre when he had the chance?
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-06-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: had to make a "little" change
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Hmm..can LJ throw the ball? I think a new QB is what we need. Why didn't Carl Peckerhead(can I say this on here?) Peterson jump on Favre when he had the chance?
    you know that carl would not have given him the money he wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    you know that carl would not have given him the money he wanted
    LJ is a player that I think should of been thrown out with the others after last season, he is too selfish.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Favre again? Let's see, he's won one more game than the Chiefs have. He's ranked 17th in the NFL(admittedly better than anything we currently have). Problem isn't just on the QB. We have an offensive line that can't block rushers or open up running lanes. The major problem is the coaching or lack thereof.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Favre again? Let's see, he's won one more game than the Chiefs have. He's ranked 17th in the NFL(admittedly better than anything we currently have). Problem isn't just on the QB. We have an offensive line that can't block rushers or open up running lanes. The major problem is the coaching or lack thereof.
    I do admit that the QB doesn't make the team but if we had a QB that was good like Favre(granted,he may be 17th) it would help the team. Confidence of the team would go up. Confidence begats consistency. If the coaches won't give them the motivation they need, they need a "Joe Montana". Someone that they look up to in awe. Sure they got Tony G., a legend in his own right and still working on that, but somehow I don't think Tony is into motivational speaking.

I do admit that the QB doesn't make the team but if we had a QB that was good like Favre(granted,he may be 17th) it would help the team. Confidence of the team would go up. Confidence begats consistency. If the coaches won't give them the motivation they need, they need a "Joe Montana". Someone that they look up to in awe. Sure they got Tony G., a legend in his own right and still working on that, but somehow I don't think Tony is into motivational speaking.
    Only type of QB that would help this team is a mobile QB that can run away, or a tough QB that just doesn't go down, like Roethlisberger.(sp)
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Favre may be ranked 17th or whatever but what he can still do is extend the play. Maybe not necessarily Favre, but we do need a QB that can extend plays and give his receivers a chance to stay with him and keep working to get open. This is what good QB's do. If all you can do is drop-back, eventually d-backs will start jumping your receiver's routes or, more likely, the other team will blitz the crap out of you because they know your a statue in the pocket.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Only type of QB that would help this team is a mobile QB that can run away, or a tough QB that just doesn't go down, like Roethlisberger.(sp)
    I think in the dictionary that is how they describe Favre!!!! Like moefoe said, he extends the play!!! God knows that is what the Chiefs need. They need to have better cardio than all the other teams so they can just stay upright longer and finall become open when the defender cramps. That is the only way we will consistantly complete passes!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast