Thread: Chad Ochocinco on Carson Palmer: 'We're Like Brokeback Mountain'

Smile Chad Ochocinco on Carson Palmer: 'We're Like Brokeback Mountain'

"I know people are trying to say we're mad at each other and all that, but we're good," he said. "We're like Brokeback Mountain. I'm going to be with Carson so much in July that I'm going to be the nanny (for his new twins). I'm going to babysit. We were getting down to the details. If he and the wife go out, they have to be back by three. I asked for permission to have company over."

Source: Bruce Ciskie, Fanhouse

Could that guy be any more classless and idiotic? Did he see "Brokeback Mountain"?

LMAO

I never seen Brokeback Mountain, but I heard its about "Cowboys"

By "Cowboys" I mean Gay people. I coined the phrase after I had heard what the movie was about.

Anyways.........:lol"
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bananen_smilies054: :deep10:

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Could that guy be any more classless and idiotic? Did he see "Brokeback Mountain"?

I'm guessing he has; and is just classless???

Sounds like a "GAY OLE TIME" to be had by those BEngals this year.

I really could care less just how happy he thinks he is.

85 is gay....I knew it the first time I seen him with his hair dyed "blonde". Jeeeesh! What a loser.

If I were Palmer I would tell him...No, MAKE him shut the f up and forever leave my name out of his act. lol

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    This has to be an all time LOW for Carson Palmer LMAO! Now , not only is he the biggest disappointment of any USC hopefull, now he is listed in the Gay section of the phone book under Ochocinco's number 1........
    Funny...but just to pick out the part in bold I can think of a half dozen USC players that were/are bigger disappointments than Palmer...

Matt Leinart
    Dwayne Jarrett
    Winston Justice
    Keary Colbert
    Mike Williams (WR)
    Reggie Bush (compared to hype and draft spot)

Okay there's current guys and as for older guys how about Marinovich just off the top of my head.

I do agree Palmer is over-rated, but frankly I see him as this generations Marino...not quite as good, but literally the problem on that team isn't him...it is the rest of the team
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Personally I don't think it's the team as much as the coaching staff.Plus they are in Cincinnati , LOL, I never have liked Ohio cities dunno why, Cleveland and Cinci just not my cup of tea. My question is if Palmer were on a different team like maybe Pitt or maybe Phili , a team with a coaching staff and some decent players, would he be any better at his job or would he still be a over rated under achiever?
    I don't think he is an "over rated, under achiever". He had an excellent year up until his knee was blown out against Pitt in the play=offs and then he had an elbow issue last year. On top of that he has had to deal with team members that are either in trouble with the law or need attention 24/7.

Read the stats:

Carson Palmer

His first year stats in 13 games were pretty damn good in 2004...In 2005, 2006 and 2007 he rocked the house pretty damn good. In 2005 he was at 67% completion rate and almost 4000 yds and in 06 and 07 he had 4000+ yd seasons with a completion rate of 62 and 64 percent.

I don't get what you are saying about being over rated?? No one even knew 85 or TJ before Palmer took the wheel...So, who made who??

And IF he were on a "better" team as you imply....He would already be HOF material based on what he has had to work with thus far.

Last edited by dbolan; 06-16-2009 at 10:47 AM.