Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassel and Bowe...gotta love the relationship!

Default Cassel and Bowe...gotta love the relationship!

I'm so excited and happy!!! It's coming to pass as I envisioned and hoped it would, with my paying attention to the fine details below the surface between Cassel and Bowe, their interacting on the field during training camp and at Arrowhead during home games.

I could see their relationship becoming one of QB and #1 WR committed to one another and to winning, but also one evolving into a genuine bond of friendship. Such a friendship can only be of great benefit on the field to a QB and his #1 WR. We may very well have the next Joe Montana and Jerry Rice on our Chiefs team!!!!!

I believed Bowe would evolve into a #1 WR for the Chiefs when they drafted him. I never lost belief in him, always saw the good, and the good out weighed the bad. I knew from following his Facebook page comments he had a genuine good heart as a person, and was very much dedicated to his game, his teammates, his fans, and to God.

I didn't, and still don't care what any one says...Bowe is a number one Chiefs and NFL WR!!

He has been all along...he just needed the right chemistry and relationship with the right QB, the right coaches, and time to evolve. Well, I never gave up on Bowe, and I'm very grateful he didn't let me down!! For that too I love him madly!

Bowe is now the #1 WR in the NFL! The WR who holds the record for the most TD's in a single Chiefs season! Even more awesome...is he still has many games to go...he's not done yet!! Hell, all considered, Bowe could set a Chiefs WR most single season TD's record so high...it will never be surpassed!!!!

GO CHIEFS!! GO BOWE!!! YEEHAW!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Gotta Bowe IS showing that he is a elite and number one receiver. hope they keep up the chemistry

Great game from Bowe once again. Man he is in beast mode. He just cannot be stopped. That play on 3rd and 1 where he faked the slant and Cassel threw it up for him was awesome. Every time I look back on this game I think about Bowe and Cassel hooking up on huge 3rd down plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Great game from Bowe once again. Man he is in beast mode. He just cannot be stopped. That play on 3rd and 1 where he faked the slant and Cassel threw it up for him was awesome. Every time I look back on this game I think about Bowe and Cassel hooking up on huge 3rd down plays.
    I was on the road having to run some basic errands, so was listening to the game on the radio. It was difficult to pay attention to driving hearing Bowe's name called out scoring TD's each time he did, hahaha. I was tempted to pull over, jump out of the truck and shout YEEHAW!! GO BOWE BABY GO!! lol

I returned home there was still 7 minutes in the 4th Quarter, so began following on line.

I've not felt this passionately and excited about a Chiefs player since DT (RIP)! He's incredible, so acrobatically athletic and awesome to watch!

DT will always be a favorite Chief in my heart, right beside Bobby Bell...once in my heart it's for life, they won't be surpassed, haha. Bowe found a spot in my heart a while back as my favorite current Chief, but he's gotta a few more seasons before he's deeply embedded in my heart like DT & BB are. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Look at what Fitzgerald became at Arizona, which Fitzgerald attributes to Haley. The same thing appears to be happening to Bowe.
    The Chiefs are Back!

is Bowe alright? was listening on the radio that he went down-hip?

Its a beautiful thing to watch, I knew if those 2 got some chemistry good things could happen. Bowe made a great catch at the end to seal it. FINALLY!!! This is great to see.

Honestly we owe it to Todd Haley, Haley has pushed Bowe to become the player he is maybe Fitz could come to KC and play alongside Bowe wouldnt that be Sweet ! lol

I totaly agree. I am so glad that chiefs Nation and chiefs front office did not give up on Bowe. He is just totaly awsome and still young think what he will be he just gets better and better.

People would realy talk about that recieving core wouldnt they.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast