Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do I still care!

Default Why do I still care!

Blows that every year you have to find reasons why we should be really good "next year".

So answer me this. We are playing a team with Zero secondary, and we won't even go after it! That would be ok if we and some other answer, but since the first quarter, we don't.

How bad must Stanzi be for Palko to still be in the game?

that make me laugh a little. thanks. needed it.

You care because your a real fan like most the rest of us. You are let down time and time again but keep coming back in the hope that just once they won't let you down. That's what brings me back every week.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    You care because your a real fan like most the rest of us. You are let down time and time again but keep coming back in the hope that just once they won't let you down. That's what brings me back every week.
    Word....ha. first time I've smiled all evening. must be drunk

A true Chief would only ask this in a frustrated state of mind, and will be okay after a period of restful reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    A true Chief would only ask this in a frustrated state of mind, and will be okay after a period of restful reflection.
    Already reflected! damn it. Will be better tomorrow. Not looking forward to next Sunday. but what the hell. At least I have the advantage of being a fan of a hockey team that's worse than my football team..... let the good times roll. Go Jackets.

But is our loyalty being tested. I could never root for another team. It's obvious what our team is doing wrong at times and still isn't being corrected. It's hard to root for a team that continues to play conservative even when there down by 20. WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    But is our loyalty being tested. I could never root for another team. It's obvious what our team is doing wrong at times and still isn't being corrected. It's hard to root for a team that continues to play conservative even when there down by 20. WTF!
    Even if I know the team isn't going to do well on any game or is down like they were tonight I keep hearing my football coach. The game isn't over til the clock reads zero's! It's why I stay at the game barring me knowing with kneel downs that the opponent can run the game clock out. I always find myself thinking ok, they'll score the TD and then recover a fumble or get a pick 6 and bam we're one score down. Unfortunately I'm not Johnny Carson and tonight was still very...very...oh so very ugly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast