Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: It was NOT Croyle's fault

Default It was NOT Croyle's fault

I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-14-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    L. Johnson just flat out sucks. I SWEAR on one play i saw him JOG up to the line to the right side after he got the hand off. And it wasnt waiting for a hole to develop. You sure as Hell cant be that lazy against the Ravens. I am thoroughly disgusted with this guy's effort and this needs to be addressed NOW...
    This is what I have said before. The guy just doesn't give a $***. He claims he does, but he really doesn't now that he has money. He doesn't want to get cut cause no other team will sign him for big bucks.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    By the way, what ever happened to Derrick Johnson? He played one play, gets an interception and then?

And who is that pig Edwards playing on the Defensive Line? That guy showed absolutely no hussle, no speed, no nothing except the apparent ability to put away a couple hundred chicken wings.
    Ron Edwards? Washed out DT that Herm brought with him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Croyle was not the reason for the loss, but he was part of the failure to win.
    Well put

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    wanna bet... it would have been worse loss IMO. cassel isnt the savior, a new o-line would be a good start at a savior. and everyone knows how much I have always liked brodie..
    You like Brokie to a fault, I will cry for you when we cut his worthless behind.

Maybe his 116 passer rating built him up enough that we can trade him for a poster of a good quarterback.

im not blaming croyle but he was way too inconsistent, he looked timid in his decision making and held on to the ball a little too long a couple of times... we need another go to threat on that field, no tony g and look at our offense. where was croyle for the first 3 quarters?? what the hell happened before halftime, we didnt even try to get in field position for a field goal?? (haleys fault??) did anyone see haley chewing croyles *** for not snapping the ball, i was too.. it was a fun game to watch though, but damn all we needed was one stop and one good scoring drive after we had that lead to drop somewhat of a hammer on them and we couldnt get it done.

On another note, did anyone notice how far back legget was playing on mason?? he must have been 10 yards off of him everytime they lined up, i was like why arent they smacking these guys in the face with bump n run or something?? fun game to watch disappointing outcome, oh well, theres alot to think about and alot to build on.. Go Chiefs!!!!!

Look it's simple. You cannot give up 500 yards and win, you cannot take a hand off and get cleaned at the transfer and "run hard". You cannot drop back and "feel comfortable" or "Not look confused" when the O Line believes in the the look out blocking scheme. When you are getting pressured before you can even make your 7 step drop how the hell are you going to do anything? Croyle did a great job of managing the game. 24 points is enough to win 85% of the time. As far as Larry goes, he has no guaranteed money for 3 years so that is a bad reason to pick on him. I want to see out of that 20 yards he gained how many yards he actually got after first contact. He had NO holes, NO blocking, but i guess he is supposed to be all 11 guys and do it himself. There where a lot of promising things today, lets focus on those and see if there isn't some improvement by seasons end.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    Dear retarded people,

I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac
    Learn to spell "Brodie."

Signed,

Everyone
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-14-2009 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Personal attack

Wow, we have a team in turmoil and now the fans are turning on each other. We have to stick together, guys....lol

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Dear Retard,

Learn to spell "Brodie."

Signed,

Everyone

Congrats for stooping to the lowest possible level...Correcting spelling on the internet...Your parents must be proud...I guess when you have nothing to contribute, you can go around and 'help' the community by correcting spelling like a super hero or hall monitor...Bravo

Croyle was not the reason for the loss, but he was part of the failure to win. There is a fine line there of course. Look Croyle is not that great of a quarterback and he showed why today, yeah he was serviceable and made a couple of plays, but anyone should have been able to see that he was uncomfortable and very confused the whole game.

I truly disagree with this. He is a backup QB, and he DID HIS JOB. In fact he did it quite well. 2 TD's, 16/24, 115+ passer rating....If you get those numbers out of any QB on any team in the NFL , you should be happy. Of course he is going to be uncomfortable when he is picking himself up off the turf every play and getting hit like that.. He did his job and did well. I am pretty shocked by those who just want to place the blame on him instead of looking at the other problems...

I think the reason people want to blame Croyle is that it makes them feel better or is easier and gives them hope that if we had a different QB, that the result of the game or of this season would be different....

Sorry if you do not like it but the truth hurts sometimes. As bad as you may think Croyle is , he was the BEST part of the team today.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast