Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs. Chargers 12/29***

Default ***Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs. Chargers 12/29***

(I'm on vacation in Chicago, this week and I have a really bad cold, so I just kind of slapped this one together real quick.)

The Kansas City Chiefs (11-4)

vs.

The San Diego Chargers (8-7)

Sunday, December 29, 3:25 noon CST
    at
    Qualcomm Stadium

San Diego, California

Television coverage:

CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBoxUS.co
    VIPBox.net
    SeriousSportsTV.net
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    uNinja.com
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    streamhunter.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

thanks a lot Succop. you turdbucket
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

It's over. They gave this one to SD......plain and simple.

And thank you Succop for the clutch kick at the of regulation.

and it's not a huge deal. some back ups were in. Would be nice to go into the playoffs with a win but being healthy is more important. Guess we'll see what this team is really about next week.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    It's over. They gave this one to SD......plain and simple.
    I'm not getting too depressed about it. SD almost lost to our backups, that's all that happened. On to the playoffs. Our backups played their butts off today.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    and it's not a huge deal. some back ups were in. Would be nice to go into the playoffs with a win but being healthy is more important. Guess we'll see what this team is really about next week.
    It is a huge deal. Chiefs are 2-5 in their last 7. We let the Bolts walk into the playoffs. Psychologically it is a huge deal.

i think the chiefs have officially rolled over limping and half dead into their wildcard playoff berth.

between the botched fg at end of regulation, the WORST OT possession call in recent NFL history on the botched SD fake punt fumble/chiefs TD recovery, with not a single ****ing moment for review i might add, and the piss poor clock management and playcalling by the coaching staff, I would be calling suicide hotlines right now as a steelers fan. its bad enough being a chiefs fan, having your playoff fate rest on the chiefs with 2nd string on the field surely must be literally maddening.

even worse is that our 'playing for nothing' game today in reality could have very real playoff implications for the chiefs if they ever EXPECT to make it past denver if SD were also to reach the division championship game.

And frankly, I think it s*cks that we sat our starters. You play to win, always, in this game. Even Peyton played today. I think its embarrasing. I think it spells bad karma. Bunch of pu#*ies. You think the Steelers think this game meant nothing? Mark my words. Bad karma.

also

wtf

I'm as pleased as I can be of our backups, it's the special teams starter that let us down.

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    i think the chiefs have officially rolled over limping and half dead into their wildcard playoff berth.

between the botched fg at end of regulation, the WORST OT possession call in recent NFL history on the botched SD fake punt fumble/chiefs TD recovery, with not a single ****ing moment for review i might add, and the piss poor clock management and playcalling by the coaching staff, I would be calling suicide hotlines right now as a steelers fan. its bad enough being a chiefs fan, having your playoff fate rest on the chiefs with 2nd string on the field surely must be literally maddening.

even worse is that our 'playing for nothing' game today in reality could have very real playoff implications for the chiefs if they ever EXPECT to make it past denver if SD were also to reach the division championship game.
    I do agree THAT should have been reviewed, if anything for proper spot of the ball, let alone the TD that WAS taken away from Cyrus Gray (he kept running after the referee was BACKING AWAY from the play!!!).

I'm not crying for Todd Haley.

The backups played this game like they meant to win it, and took the Chargers first string guys down to the wire. Very proud of this team.