Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson versus the Bears.

Default Larry Johnson versus the Bears.

Place your bets on how well Larry Johson will perform against the Bears, in Chicago.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-12-2007 at 10:14 AM.

This one is not as much fun...making us work for our Arrowcash here...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

ZERO TDs and 1 TD pay the same?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    ZERO TDs and 1 TD pay the same?
    There isn't a great value bet here, but I like LJ to have at least one TD this week. My thought is that at least once during the game the Chiefs will get a short field thanks to Rex Grossman. Additionally I figure on a couple of drives into Bears territory. Their Tampa2 defense is vulnerable to a good TE, so TG and LJ could be in business...I'd rather take the risk for 2 TDs at 4:3 odds than 1TD at 1:1...

I like LJ to have around 60-70 yards rushing and 30-40 yards receiving...all of the boundaries are too close to these numbers to make a good call one way or the other, so finding a bet I like has to be on TDs not on yardage.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    There isn't a great value bet here, but I like LJ to have at least one TD this week. My thought is that at least once during the game the Chiefs will get a short field thanks to Rex Grossman. Additionally I figure on a couple of drives into Bears territory. Their Tampa2 defense is vulnerable to a good TE, so TG and LJ could be in business...I'd rather take the risk for 2 TDs at 4:3 odds than 1TD at 1:1...

I like LJ to have around 60-70 yards rushing and 30-40 yards receiving...all of the boundaries are too close to these numbers to make a good call one way or the other, so finding a bet I like has to be on TDs not on yardage.
    I would make the odds just slightly better on the 1 TD over the Zero TDs though. But thats me.

I'd actually put Zero at 4/3, One at 1/1, and 2+ at 2/1...but I still put my money on the 2+ because I like LJ to pick up a couple short ones this week.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'd actually put Zero at 4/3, One at 1/1, and 2+ at 2/1...but I still put my money on the 2+ because I like LJ to pick up a couple short ones this week.
    I am still going to be surprised if we score right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am still going to be surprised if we score right now.
    Don't discount the injury losses to the Bears D. Mike Brown and Dvorecak are key losses, especially in stopping the run.

More than one TD and more than 70 yds. But how many catches is Sippio going to get?

250 on more then 70 yards rushing. I'm playing it safe. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast