Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

Default To those who talked about how bad our offseason/draft was

Anyone care to admit that they were wrong?

I will start. I thought that our draft was ok at best. I was wrong. We had a GREAT Draft. Our rookies are makeing an impact this season and will only get better.Sorry Pioli,Haley and to the Chiefs I was wrong about our draft and couldn't be happier about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love this thread!
    No I love this thread

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    No I love this thread

Ok, we both do!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ok, we both do!
    I started this thread and i get to decided who loves this thread. Bidding starts at 100 millions dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I started this thread and i get to decided who loves this thread. Bidding starts at 100 millions dollars.
    This thread sucks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    This thread sucks now.
    Oh good bidding on that starts at 200 million.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

Ya he is old but I think the Chiefs will beable to a C in the draft because Rudy already showed us last year that he really doesnt have what it takes to start at C in the NFL
    Alot of players showed us last season, that they didn't have what it takes. But alot of them are showing something different this year, with the coaching additions.

They have Niswanger on the team still. And, if they feel that they can do for him, what they did for so many other players this year, then Rudy may be a surprise later on.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    LOOK, I'm not saying that this past offseason wasn't a good one and didn't contribute to the success of this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I just want to be clear here though. You are saying we didnt have a good draft?

I know you are one of the guys who would have a complaint even if we won the SuperBowl so I dont expect that you would give them credit, but to say we did not have a good draft is just ridiculous.
    Canada, I think you missed the line above. (Quoted TC on it.)

TC was clearly overreacting, suggesting that everyone was giving all credit to the rookies.

Beyond that point, I think you are both on the same track, that The 2010 draft was a good one for The Chiefs.

Maybe just a ways off on how good that class has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    this draft was the biggest immediate boost that this franchise has ever seen.
    Quite arguable.

I would have to say that the coaching additions made the biggest impact.

But I am not mad at the draftees either.

I should have been more specific. I was talking about the biggest immediate boost from a rookie class.

That one is not very arguable.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Alot of players showed us last season, that they didn't have what it takes. But alot of them are showing something different this year, with the coaching additions.

They have Niswanger on the team still. And, if they feel that they can do for him, what they did for so many other players this year, then Rudy may be a surprise later on.

Canada, I think you missed the line above. (Quoted TC on it.)

TC was clearly overreacting, suggesting that everyone was giving all credit to the rookies.

Beyond that point, I think you are both on the same track, that The 2010 draft was a good one for The Chiefs.

Maybe just a ways off on how good that class has been.

Quite arguable.

I would have to say that the coaching additions made the biggest impact.

But I am not mad at the draftees either.
    During spring training camp Weigmann and Niswanger were in a position battle and Niswanger lost. So I think the coaches have already decided to go with someone else at the center position next year. Thats my opinion because if they thought Niswanger had a lot of potentiol I really doubt that they would have Wiegman out there,

During spring training camp Weigmann and Niswanger were in a position battle and Niswanger lost. So I think the coaches have already decided to go with someone else at the center position next year. Thats my opinion because if they thought Niswanger had a lot of potentiol I really doubt that they would have Wiegman out there,
    True dat!

I think Niswanger is guy who is OK as a reserve because he can play center and both guard spots but I don't think he is the longterm answer.

The good news is that you usually can get a quality center in the later rounds of the draft. Of course, that would mean we'd have to keep Wiegmann on for another year since the center has to be experienced since he typically makes the line calls.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast