Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Sent an offer...also sent you a PM to call me when you have accepted so that I can add you to the depth charts before game this afternoon.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Sent an offer...also sent you a PM to call me when you have accepted so that I can add you to the depth charts before game this afternoon.
    I didn't get the PM but I did accept the offer, thanks. Hopefully I did the right stuff to my player and made him good.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Royals is up and running...

Our current starting line-up is as follows

Offense
    Human players, HB1, HB2, QB, FB, TE, WR2, WR3, C1, C2, LG, RT, LT
    CPU Players QB2, WR1, RG (we'd like to get human players for these spots)

Defense
    Human players-DT, NT, LE, MLB, LOLB, CB1 & CB2, SS
    CPU Players--RE, ROLB, FS (We'd like to have human players)

Special Teams
    Human Kicker
    CPU Punter

When you sign up you get enough "Flex Points" to create and boost 1 to 3 players depending on position. Additional "Flex Points" can be earned through referrals or purchased.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

The game is in half an hour!

What do I do?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

We were obilterated, but were probably facing one of the top 2-3 teams in our conference. They're players were all pretty much level 10 or higher and most of ours are level 4-7. As we play our human players we will gain on teams like these...also the 2nd half of our season looks much more reasonable by the matchups.

We were obilterated, but were probably facing one of the top 2-3 teams in our conference. They're players were all pretty much level 10 or higher and most of ours are level 4-7. As we play our human players we will gain on teams like these...also the 2nd half of our season looks much more reasonable by the matchups.
    Damn that was a tough team.

I need to get my QB bandaged up!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Damn that was a tough team.

I need to get my QB bandaged up!
    The next team is pretty tough also...their entire O-line is over 10...however we had a number of guys level up this last game so we're now mostly 5-8, and you won't be looking at a D-line full of Lv 11 & 12 this next game...your QB should be fine by game-time on the 1st.

Level up time...

A number of guys leveled up during this last game...

Canada, Guru, Hayvern all did...others should check also.

When your player levels up you get 5 skill points to spend on your players physical attributes. At this point I'd recommend reading this thread on the GLB website before applying your skill points.
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...thread_id=6371

This will give you a guideline by position where you need to apply the points.

oh and p.s. for those that have signed up here is Canada's referral link again...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122

oh and p.s. for those that have signed up here is Canada's referral link again...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122

Refresh my memory again...

Am I supposed to click on that link and make a new account?

I thought that was frowned upon?

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast