Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fescoe Rants on Chiefs!

Default Fescoe Rants on Chiefs!

Anybody else hear this yesterday? Holy Crap, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

FOX Sports Video - Epic rant by KC radio host

Going to go down to cowtown press tomorrow if thier open, and have a chiefs shirt screen printed on the front and put, "Win games, NOW!!!!!!" on the back. Thats the next hot saying;)

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    fescoe is an idiot. Every show he blows everything out of the water trying to stir the pot to get people to respond specially if it involved KU VS MU. He makes bigger deals out of everything than what is really there.

I find it funny that He is getting more attention in the National Media than the Chiefs actually are.
    Fescoe may be an idiot, but I'm glad someone in the national media called out the Chiefs for their lackluster effort. Hopefully they have an ounce of self respect and decide to show up and play this week.

Not seeing any pride with this team. It's time for some Clint......

Aside from the fact that his rant is geared towards the Chiefs. That rant could be applied to most pro teams in the big 4. I believe fans from every base are just getting sick of spending their hard earned cash and precious time on crap play. Something has to give. Sad thing is if attendance is down for a long time because the team sucks, the team threatens to leave because fans are not passionate enough to support them. It could even happen in KC.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Not seeing any pride with this team. It's time for some Clint......

used this just before the Colts game last year- Clint is the man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Fescoe may be an idiot, but I'm glad someone in the national media called out the Chiefs for their lackluster effort. Hopefully they have an ounce of self respect and decide to show up and play this week.
    He is not National. He is local. He is a KU Alumni, who is extremely biased in his opinions. He actually moved to St. Louis for a couple years to report on them but then moved back to KC a year or so ago.

Also all week he went on about MU's coach basically calling out his QB for not taking a shot. When that whole subject was squashed on Monday of last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Aside from the fact that his rant is geared towards the Chiefs. That rant could be applied to most pro teams in the big 4. I believe fans from every base are just getting sick of spending their hard earned cash and precious time on crap play. Something has to give. Sad thing is if attendance is down for a long time because the team sucks, the team threatens to leave because fans are not passionate enough to support them. It could even happen in KC.
    Nicely stated. Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Meh.

Congrats to him for getting the organization on NFL Live. This pretty much sums up why I pay for satellite radio with no hosts.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Good to see ya kiddo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12