Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derrick Johnson moving to MLB

Default Derrick Johnson moving to MLB

I just heard that they are moving DJ to MLB. Partly because he hasnt done much at OLB and partly because our MLB havent gotten it done. I hope this works out well for us.

Phisically, he strikes me more as a MLB.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Thumbs up

In my opinion, thats a good move. I always thought he should have been there anyway.

I dont know. I remember when we drafted him everybody was going on bout how fast he was. He should be best at OLB.

But, we shall see. Lets hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I just heard that they are moving DJ to MLB. Partly because he hasnt done much at OLB and partly because our MLB havent gotten it done. I hope this works out well for us.
    So, who's our starting LBs this week?

I read an article about this. They say the Chiefs will be looking for two starting linebackers in the offseason. I really think they're going to take one in the first round. See my thread about James Laurinaitis. If not him, then a LB that is a pure pass rusher (i.e. DT)
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    So, who's our starting LBs this week?
    DJ is switching with Boiman. So I believe it will be Demorrio Williams on the strong side, DJ in the middle, and Boiman on the weak side.

Might be planning to go to a 3-4 next year and move Tamba to rushing LB... and they are trying to get DJ some experience playing ILB.

I personally think this is a very stupid move. The guy destoys passes to the flats, to TE, and on screens. They are taking a stenght on this defense and Focking with it. Maybe they are thinking it is easier to find an OLB in the draft than there is a MLB and they are hoping he could become a good MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Might be planning to go to a 3-4 next year and move Tamba to rushing LB... and they are trying to get DJ some experience playing ILB.

I personally think this is a very stupid move. The guy destoys passes to the flats, to TE, and on screens. They are taking a stenght on this defense and Focking with it. Maybe they are thinking it is easier to find an OLB in the draft than there is a MLB and they are hoping he could become a good MLB.
    It shows that we're desperate for a pass rusher. To gain something, something must be taken away.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I dont know. I remember when we drafted him everybody was going on bout how fast he was. He should be best at OLB.

But, we shall see. Lets hope it works.
    Time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast