Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How the Season will play out for the Chiefs

Default How the Season will play out for the Chiefs

Currently at 2-0. This is how I view the rest of the schedule for the Chiefs:

Week 3 49ers Loss 2-1 Alex Smith went to the same high school(Helix)that I attended and he has shown he can play in the NFL.

Week 4 Bye

Week 5 @ Colts Loss 2-2 No twelfth man help accept for the Colts.

Week 6 @ Texans Loss 2-3

Week 7 Jaguars Win 3-3

Week 8 Bills Win 4-3

Week 9 @ raiders Win 5-3

Week 10 @ Donks Loss 5-4

Week 11 Cardinals Win 6-4

Week 12 @ Seahawks Loss 6-5 The Chiefs experience another teams' renowned twelfth man.

Week 13 Donks Loss 6-6

Week 14 @ Bolts Loss 6-7 Good weather and the Bolts don't lose in December. Come out and enjoy some sunshine and root your team on. You will be welcomed and thanked by the Convention and Visitors Bureau. San Diego Vacation, Travel, Tourism – Hotels, Restaurants, Events

Week 15 @ Rams Win 7-7

Week 16 Titans Loss 7-8

Week 17 raiders Win 8-8 Remember that 8-8 sometimes get a team in to the playoffs but most likely they have to win the Division to do it, as in the '08 Chargers. A good send off pointing to next year, and remember Cassel can win when surrounded with a good Team. He proved that in New England.

And that is my take on the Chiefs Season. Please be Kind.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Currently at 2-0. This is how I view the rest of the schedule for the Chiefs:

Week 3 49ers Loss 2-1 Alex Smith went to the same high school(Helix)that I attended and he has shown he can play in the NFL.

Week 4 Bye

Week 5 @ Colts Loss 2-2 No twelfth man help accept for the Colts.

Week 6 @ Texans Loss 2-3

Week 7 Jaguars Win 3-3

Week 8 Bills Win 4-3

Week 9 @ raiders Win 5-3

Week 10 @ Donks Loss 5-4

Week 11 Cardinals Win 6-4

Week 12 @ Seahawks Loss 6-5 The Chiefs experience another teams' renowned twelfth man.

Week 13 Donks Loss 6-6

Week 14 @ Bolts Loss 6-7 Good weather and the Bolts don't lose in December. Come out and enjoy some sunshine and root your team on. You will be welcomed and thanked by the Convention and Visitors Bureau. San Diego Vacation, Travel, Tourism – Hotels, Restaurants, Events

Week 15 @ Rams Win 7-7

Week 16 Titans Loss 7-8

Week 17 raiders Win 8-8 Remember that 8-8 sometimes get a team in to the playoffs but most likely they have to win the Division to do it, as in the '08 Chargers. A good send off pointing to next year, and remember Cassel can win when surrounded with a good Team. He proved that in New England.

And that is my take on the Chiefs Season. Please be Kind.
    Well one thing for sure is, time will tell us the truth, and that will be end result. A season that only time will tell us.

I see our record being 11-5 now, at best. at worst I see 8-8.
    It starts with the Offensive line

This guy must be a undercover Broncos fan to think the chiefs will lose to them twice. We just beat the Chargers dude. CMON! The Chiefs should win this week. If Cassel can step it up, then we win the Seahawks and the Titans. All depends on Cassel. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I see our record being 11-5 now, at best. at worst I see 8-8.
    8-8 would mean double the win output from a year ago; I'd be happy with that.

Sadly I have to agree with those who think the Chiefs will beat the 49ers this weekend. I hope they are wrong (yeah you guys know I'm the resident 49er geek)...but I can't see Alex Smith as a legit NFL QB yet. And of all things Singletary can't get the team focused and disciplined. Delay of Game penalties and mental errors are killing them.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    This guy must be a undercover Broncos fan to think the chiefs will lose to them twice. We just beat the Chargers dude. CMON! The Chiefs should win this week. If Cassel can step it up, then we win the Seahawks and the Titans. All depends on Cassel. GO CHIEFS!
    If we can stop Chris Johnson(we're not the Steelers D yet) then we can beat the Titans, but I don't see it happening.

I don't think the chefs will be swept by the donkeys. Great Googly Moogly

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Sadly I have to agree with those who think the Chiefs will beat the 49ers this weekend. I hope they are wrong (yeah you guys know I'm the resident 49er geek)...but I can't see Alex Smith as a legit NFL QB yet. And of all things Singletary can't get the team focused and disciplined. Delay of Game penalties and mental errors are killing them.

I don't know man. Of course I'm hoping for a Chiefs win, but I'm kinda just waiting on that first game implosion; particularly in the fourth quarter. However, like you, I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    So would I!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    8 wins would be nice but 19-0 would be even nicer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast