Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get Brady Quinn Now..

Default Get Brady Quinn Now..

Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com

Do you not watch football?? Quinn has played very well in the preseason but Derek Anderson has the reins of the team now until he screws up. What did Thigpen do? He ran, then ran some more, then threw, and then ran some more. We don't need some versatile qb like Vick.. we need someone to get the ball to Bowe and Gonzalez.. Martin really? Your going to stand behind this guy?

I wasn't talking smack when I came to this forum. It was someone like you who came along and started crap that got me pissed off. If you can't handle it then don't try to dish out your crap to me. You really need to watch some more football before you start smack talking cause this is just getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by mabortdrummer View Post
    Do you not watch football?? Quinn has played very well in the preseason but Derek Anderson has the reins of the team now until he screws up. What did Thigpen do? He ran, then ran some more, then threw, and then ran some more. We don't need some versatile qb like Vick.. we need someone to get the ball to Bowe and Gonzalez.. Martin really? Your going to stand behind this guy?

I wasn't talking smack when I came to this forum. It was someone like you who came along and started crap that got me pissed off. If you can't handle it then don't try to dish out your crap to me. You really need to watch some more football before you start smack talking cause this is just getting ridiculous.
    PRESEASON. DING DONG. HELLOOOOOOO Put an egg in your shoe and beat it. Excuse me while I spew. Out.
    SHUT IT

Hmm.. the maturity you have seems to be decreasing with each and every post of yours.

As all NFL fans know. Preseason is a time to catch a good glimpse of what players can contribute to the team. It's exactly why we picked up Erik Walden from the Cowboys. So if your saying that all things from preseason should be thrown out the door then please leave and save me some time. Preseason is very important for every team. I just wish you could grasp that.

What internet site are you getting all these lame jokes from anyways?
    Last edited by mabortdrummer; 09-13-2008 at 10:21 AM.

We're all Chiefs fans here, try to treat opinions with respect, even if you highly disagree!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Well since you are standing behind Quinn's preseason performance, the reason the Chiefs picked up Thigpen last year was because of his impressive showing in the scrimmage between the Vikings and Chiefs, and the preseason games he got into last year.

Hmm.. the maturity you have seems to be decreasing with each and every post of yours.

As all NFL fans know. Preseason is a time to catch a good glimpse of what players can contribute to the team. It's exactly why we picked up Erik Walden from the Cowboys. So if your saying that all things from preseason should be thrown out the door then please leave and save me some time. Preseason is very important for every team. I just wish you could grasp that.

What internet site are you getting all these lame jokes from anyways?
    So why would we give up a first day draft pick for Quinn, when we already have an unproven (in the regular season) QB, who has looked good at times in the preseason?

I don't get it. If Quinn was the next hall of fame QB, I think the Browns would have shown Anderson the door a while ago.

By the way, if the Chiefs actually wanted to get Quinn, the Browns still have to agree to a trade and compensation. The Chiefs can't just acquire talent by trading with everyone for nothing in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    We're all Chiefs fans here, try to treat opinions with respect, even if you highly disagree!

I'd start with a new head coach first. Gotta build from the ground up, and then consider a franchise QB. The Chiefs would have better luck getting a solid veteran to rebuild themselves, all the while nursing a baby-QB to lead in the future.

But first, a new coaching staff. Maybe start with bringing Kiffin on as an offensive coordinator once he's fired.

Well not to bring this back up or anything but it looks like at least some people agree with this.. It jumped from 23 signatures to 127 in one day.. that says alot.

Well not to bring this back up or anything but it looks like at least some people agree with this.. It jumped from 23 signatures to 127 in one day.. that says alot.
    I am not one to start rumors, but spreading them is perfectly fine.

As we were leaving today, we stopped off at one location and I have it on a very unreliable source that there might actually be some talk of trading Johnson and Huard to get Quinn.

Please remember that this is so far removed that I might actually be making it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am not one to start rumors, but spreading them is perfectly fine.

As we were leaving today, we stopped off at one location and I have it on a very unreliable source that there might actually be some talk of trading Johnson and Huard to get Quinn.

Please remember that this is so far removed that I might actually be making it up!

Do it now! Let's just keep the revolving door going at QB until we find somebody who sticks.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast