Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: For the record...

Default For the record...

Before this season even starts, i want to let be known that i don't like the decisions of the Kansas City Chiefs as it heads into the 2007 season. Our schedule is awful and nobody expects us to win enough games to get into the playoffs. i agree.

They should go with Croyle if he is infact "the future of the Chiefs". 2008 is a season we can hope for good things. If Croyle can get a season under his belt, it gives us that much better of a chance to win in '08.

Our line isn't good enough to think we can get to the playoffs. Our CBs are way too old to play with most of the WRs in this league... believe me, you'll see when we play Cinci, Indy, Den, and SD.

Let's get real here, there's a good chance we could be 3-7 or worse going into the bye week. Damon Huard isn't going to help THAT much.

Not to mention they sent the only reciever who can catch a ball to the practice squad....nice.

FIRE CARL PETERSON!!!!
    THESE ARE SOME OF THE DUMBEST DECISIONS EVER!!! THIS G.M. HASN'T GIVEN THE CHIEF FANS A SUPER BOWL CONTENDER IN 20 YEARS!!! MEANWHILE, IN THAT SAME TIME PERIOD, DENVER HAS 2 RINGS, OAKLAND SB 1 APPEARANCE AND THE CHARGERS COULD MAKE THIER 2ND SB APPEARANCE THIS YEAR.

this guy has no foresight. period. i wasn't impressed with Croyle... i hope to GOD we are awful this year and we could get a REAL QB in the draft.

and for the record...i won't come back on this board in the middle of the season when we're one of the worst teams in the AFC and say, "i told you so". i hope someone saves this post and re-posts it sometime around week 8 so we can re-read how awful i knew we were gonna be.

I'm sorry guys, but the best thing we can do as Chiefs fans is to root for our opponent so we can get a high draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Before this season even starts, i want to let be known that i don't like the decisions of the Kansas City Chiefs as it heads into the 2007 season. Our schedule is awful and nobody expects us to win enough games to get into the playoffs. i agree.

They should go with Croyle if he is infact "the future of the Chiefs". 2008 is a season we can hope for good things. If Croyle can get a season under his belt, it gives us that much better of a chance to win in '08.

Our line isn't good enough to think we can get to the playoffs. Our CBs are way too old to play with most of the WRs in this league... believe me, you'll see when we play Cinci, Indy, Den, and SD.

Let's get real here, there's a good chance we could be 3-7 or worse going into the bye week. Damon Huard isn't going to help THAT much.

Not to mention they sent the only reciever who can catch a ball to the practice squad....nice.

FIRE CARL PETERSON!!!!
    THESE ARE SOME OF THE DUMBEST DECISIONS EVER!!! THIS G.M. HASN'T GIVEN THE CHIEF FANS A SUPER BOWL CONTENDER IN 20 YEARS!!! MEANWHILE, IN THAT SAME TIME PERIOD, DENVER HAS 2 RINGS, OAKLAND SB 1 APPEARANCE AND THE CHARGERS COULD MAKE THIER 2ND SB APPEARANCE THIS YEAR.

this guy has no foresight. period. i wasn't impressed with Croyle... i hope to GOD we are awful this year and we could get a REAL QB in the draft.

and for the record...i won't come back on this board in the middle of the season when we're one of the worst teams in the AFC and say, "i told you so". i hope someone saves this post and re-posts it sometime around week 8 so we can re-read how awful i knew we were gonna be.

I'm sorry guys, but the best thing we can do as Chiefs fans is to root for our opponent so we can get a high draft pick.
    For the record: you will find little argument here regarding CP. As far as the your thread goes, we wont delete it but we'll leave it up to you to keep track of it and bring it back up at the middle of the season.

i'll bring it back during our bye week...regardless of our record... that's a promise...hopefully i'll have a mouth full of feathers. (doubtful)

oh yeah of little faith. You watch the national media too much. If you bring it out, I will harass the crap out of you when we are 6-4, maybe 7-3....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

FIRE CARL PETERSON!!!!

Dang, how do you say pessimistic is Honkey Tonk? As a true fan of the KC CHIEFS. I know that we will do better than everyone expects us to do. I do not listen to the yuppy analysts about my team anyway. I am tired of everyone saying the Chiefs suck on my Chiefs fan site. I will not root for anyone to beat the Chiefs to get a better draft pick next year, I would rather be cut off from beer and date an ugly woman before I EVER root against my team.

i agree fire CP. He needs to go. HE is a idiot and runs the team like he just wants a paycheck and a plush office.

As for the other 3 crap teams in the AFC, yes the Mules in Colorado did get 2 back to back an a third appearance years ago but they also had John Elway and I think the football Gods finally decided the only way to make him retire was to give him the rings. The Faders, they did it with our QB but lost so who gives a S*** about an appearance. The team from the Whales Vagina (name the movie) was there in what 90 something, who cares and if they get there this year it's because we gave them OUR coach!!!!

I do hope you eat crow this year. I'll send you some BBQ sauce. Now shut it about us playing for a draft pick, if you want to root for someone to lose, root for the team we are playing!!
    Last edited by sling58; 09-09-2007 at 07:20 AM.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    oh yeah of little faith. You watch the national media too much. If you bring it out, I will harass the crap out of you when we are 6-4, maybe 7-3....
    I guarantee that won't be the bye week record...6-4 or 7-3 is 10 games...umm isn't the bye week 8??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I guarantee that won't be the bye week record...6-4 or 7-3 is 10 games...umm isn't the bye week 8??
    I think so but I will take 7-3 by the 10th week at worse. I think it can be done.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

I think you're right...just had to give you a bad time about the math since the discussion was supposed to be brought back up during the bye week...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I think so but I will take 7-3 by the 10th week at worse. I think it can be done.
    By the tenth week, we will have played only nine games. Including the game, on the tenth week.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    By the tenth week, we will have played only nine games. Including the game, on the tenth week.
    My bad, how about the 10th game we play. Thanks for calling me out there friend.

ps that was my 1000th post.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast