Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition to get Solari out of here!

Default Petition to get Solari out of here!

This guys is an absolute joke. With the exception of the Colts last drive I just saw, our defense has played their hearts out. All I see out of our offense is conservative junk, this is embarrassing. We wouldn't even have 3 points if it wasn't for the interception. Of course, Rayner has stunk, we should have 9 points.
    I've just had enough for too long, you can't blame all of it on our line. This play calling has been pathetic, I wanna see him gone.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

We all do!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MOVE DOWN FEILD!!! TD!!!

Wow, 5 minutes after making this thread, I'm eating crow. BOWE AND CROYLE ROCK!!! What a catch!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This guys is an absolute joke. With the exception of the Colts last drive I just saw, our defense has played their hearts out. All I see out of our offense is conservative junk, this is embarrassing. We wouldn't even have 3 points if it wasn't for the interception. Of course, Rayner has stunk, we should have 9 points.
    I've just had enough for too long, you can't blame all of it on our line. This play calling has been pathetic, I wanna see him gone.
    i agree. he calls the weirderst plays. running on 2nd and 20. running on 3rd and 12. running always on 1st and 2nd down almost.

our defense is AMAZING!!!

and we should of course be losing but viniteri has sucekd it up

then again our own fg kicker sucks it up so we should be tied i guess.

You have my vote... Solari is clueless..

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

RUN,RUN,PASS,PUNT. hermmie style.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

By Far The Worst Damn Play Calling I Have Ever Seen!! With 3 Sec To Go Im Surprised They Didnt Run The Ball Thats Howthey Played The Rest Of The Game

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

They might just as well have run it, they did a 5 yard bump pass and tried to go the rest of the way. Let the kid show his arm, what are you afraid of Herm, if he throws the long INT you lose, but what if, what if he completes one for the win. That last play only works in college. Get a clue Solari.(and Herm)

BTW Herm it is hard to get a spark when you keep throwing water on the match.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    They might just as well have run it, they did a 5 yard bump pass and tried to go the rest of the way. Let the kid show his arm, what are you afraid of Herm, if he throws the long INT you lose, but what if, what if he completes one for the win. That last play only works in college. Get a clue Solari.(and Herm)

BTW Herm it is hard to get a spark when you keep throwing water on the match.
    So True, so true. If wanted to great a spark in the offense, and you change qbs to do it. You must also allow the spark to ignite.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast