Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Default Who will win the Super Bowl?

I know that we are all optimistic about the Chiefs season, but I thought I would start a topic about which teams have the best chance of making the playoffs and winning the Superbowl. Here are the latest lines in Vegas for the 2007 Super Bowl Champion:

Arizona Cardinals 30-1
    Atlanta Falcons 30-1
    Baltimore Ravens 20-1
    Buffalo Bills 100-1
    Carolina Panthers 12-1
    Chicago Bears 16-1
    Cincinnati Bengals 20-1
    Cleveland Browns 90-1
    Dallas Cowboys 10-1
    Denver Broncos 12-1
    Detroit Lions 40-1
    Green Bay Packers 50-1
    Houston Texans 100-1
    Indianapolis Colts 6-1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 30-1
    Kansas City Chiefs 20-1
    Miami Dolphins 20-1
    Minnesota Vikings 30-1
    New England Patriots 8-1
    New Orleans Saints 85-1
    New York Giants 16-1
    New York Jets 90-1
    Oakland Raiders 90-1
    Philadelphia Eagles 20-1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 10-1
    San Diego Chargers 18-1
    San Francisco 49ers 190-1
    Seattle Seahawks 10-1
    St Louis Rams 60-1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-1
    Tennessee Titans 100-1
    Washington Redskins 14-1

My favorites this year include: Arizona, Carolina, Dallas, Denver, Indy, KC, Jax, Giants, Redskins, Patriots.

My surprise team this year: New Orleans Saints.

Go Pitt--Here they RRRRRRRRRRRR--Flag-Score--
    Yessss..Come back Kings-Now this is a game. Where the heck is the Chiefs? Um watching like the rest of us..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I'm two for two on my playoff picks, so far!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I am one for two, even though they left the AFC I still can't stand the Seahawks. With the way that Jags whooped up on the Chiefs this year, I saw them going far. Pocket Hercules is a stud. I am rooting for the Jags to make it to the Big Dance.

Superbowl
    Jags - Green Bay.

I think that the Jags are gonna be the same team that they always are. They can beat most teams, but when it comes to beating either of the 'elites', they won't be able to get the job done.

But I sure wouldn't mind seeing it.

Bring it on, I want the Patriots and the Packers with Brett Favre just coming up short in the end. 19-0. We may never have a chance to see it again. Bill is an awesome head coach, screw spygae, Mangini broke the cardinal rule, everyone else is just jealous because of how good the Patriots organization really is, and guess what they get a top ten pick in this year's draft. Clark should take some lessons.....

Three of four so far. Go Tennessee!!!

After watching the games this weekend I think it rather strongly now looks like GB at Dallas and Indi at NE in the championship games.

Hopefully (though not probably) GB and Indi go on to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    After watching the games this weekend I think it rather strongly now looks like GB at Dallas and Indi at NE in the championship games.

Hopefully (though not probably) GB and Indi go on to the Super Bowl.
    I have GB and NE in the Super Bowl, but I agree with the picks to make it to the championship games.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I have GB and NE in the Super Bowl, but I agree with the picks to make it to the championship games.
    Yeah, prior to this weekend I was willing to consider Jacksonville and SD as also maybe being good and hot enough to beat NE. But after seeing the Jags and Chargers struggle to win this weekend, my thinking is no way are they good enough for that. Indi is my last AFC hope to stop the Pats.

But although the Giants lost twice to Dallas, sometimes the fact that a team has seen another team that frequently in the season can help them the third time because they know what they need to do by now. But I still doubt they get by Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yeah, prior to this weekend I was willing to consider Jacksonville and SD as also maybe being good and hot enough to beat NE. But after seeing the Jags and Chargers struggle to win this weekend, my thinking is no way are they good enough for that. Indi is my last AFC hope to stop the Pats.

But although the Giants lost twice to Dallas, sometimes the fact that a team has seen another team that frequently in the season can help them the third time because they know what they need to do by now. But I still doubt they get by Dallas.
    I don't think you can say that they have no chance of beating NE. Look how close Philly, Bal and the Giants came. Obviously the Pats, Colts, Packers and Cowgirls are the teams to beat, but in the AFC I think the Jags and Chargers have the best shots at taking down their opponents. I am not expecting a blowout in either game.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast