Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Herm will not get us to better than 10-6. That is a fact.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think that if you don't love them his way, then he decides that you hate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Herm will not get us to better than 10-6. That is a fact.
    Two years ago 10-6 wasn't even good enough to get in the playoffs...

And this is what we have settled for?

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

HermHater, I singled you out because as I was reading threads you name kept popping up and it seemed what I was reading was negative stuff. Maybe I did get a little carried away but I was pretty mad and had to vent.. I understand you dont like edwards, and I respect that. Its been a crappy year and I hate the fact that the BILLS have a better record. I guess thats the best part of being a fan is the love/hate relationship and the choice to complain about "your" team" so I do apologize for stirring up anything. BEERS ON ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    HermHater, I singled you out because as I was reading threads you name kept popping up and it seemed what I was reading was negative stuff. Maybe I did get a little carried away but I was pretty mad and had to vent.. I understand you dont like edwards, and I respect that. Its been a crappy year and I hate the fact that the team we will not mention have a better record. I guess thats the best part of being a fan is the love/hate relationship and the choice to complain about "your" team" so I do apologize for stirring up anything. BEERS ON ME!!!!!
    FYP!!

and they have only beaten sub 500 teams (jets, dolphins, ravens, bungals) They suck, theu just haven't realized it yet.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

HermHater, I singled you out because as I was reading threads you name kept popping up and it seemed what I was reading was negative stuff. Maybe I did get a little carried away but I was pretty mad and had to vent.. I understand you dont like edwards, and I respect that. Its been a crappy year and I hate the fact that the BILLS have a better record. I guess thats the best part of being a fan is the love/hate relationship and the choice to complain about "your" team" so I do apologize for stirring up anything. BEERS ON ME!!!!!
    It's cool man!

Thanks for the beer!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

As for Nigerian how impressive was Mike Tomlins resume when pittsburgh hired him??? He had absolutely no head coaching experience at all and didnt even play in the league....They took a gamble and he inherited a good team.. Herm inherited a team in transition that needs to get young fast. Geez people on here, so maybe you should check yourself and actually think before you speak

As for the jets I dont really know the whole situation but out of the 5 years he coached there 3 were winning seasons...

I don't get you, do you think before you speak. Your comparison of Mike Tomlin to Herm is apples and oranges. 7 years in the league and nothing to show for it, nothing, besides getting run out of New York. If this was a team in transition, hire a coach who has proven he can do it, or give it to a young promising coach that has studied under other good coaches and see what he can do. I was against Herm's hiring in the first place and so far Herm has done nothing to prove he can do the task at hand. You obviously know more about Herm than any of us here, tell us what we can expect from this team in the next few years, Mr. all knowing football God!!!!!

This is what a 4-9 record will do, everone is down.I have been reading, here and there and everwhere and many people are saying the same thing Herm should get at least one or two more years,the people before him are to blame for most of the mess we now have. right or wrong I will be here next year and the next and the next cause this is my team.

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    This is what a 4-9 record will do, everone is down.I have been reading, here and there and everwhere and many people are saying the same thing Herm should get at least one or two more years,the people before him are to blame for most of the mess we now have. right or wrong I will be here next year and the next and the next cause this is my team.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

What about Diet Coke???

THIS PART FROM GARCIA KCFAN
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    As for Nigerian how impressive was Mike Tomlins resume when pittsburgh hired him??? He had absolutely no head coaching experience at all and didnt even play in the league....They took a gamble and he inherited a good team.. Herm inherited a team in transition that needs to get young fast. Geez people on here, so maybe you should check yourself and actually think before you speak

As for the jets I dont really know the whole situation but out of the 5 years he coached there 3 were winning seasons...

THIS WAS MY REBUTTAL TO GARCIA
    I don't get you, do you think before you speak. Your comparison of Mike Tomlin to Herm is apples and oranges. 7 years in the league and nothing to show for it, nothing, besides getting run out of New York. If this was a team in transition, hire a coach who has proven he can do it, or give it to a young promising coach that has studied under other good coaches and see what he can do. I was against Herm's hiring in the first place and so far Herm has done nothing to prove he can do the task at hand. You obviously know more about Herm than any of us here, tell us what we can expect from this team in the next few years, Mr. all knowing football God!!!!!
    GOT DISCONNECTED-SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION
    GARCIAKCFAN RULES!!!!!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast