Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Hardcore player evaluation.

Default Hardcore player evaluation.

How bout a little group fun?

If this team is REALLY gonna take a couple years and "major reconstructive surgery" over that span to become a contender again, who should be on and stay on this team? Who will be too old when we are good? Who could we trade now to bring more draft picks?

Here's some fun to get started that will surely get some feathers ruffled.

Trade Tony Gonzales: He's been the ultimate Chief and it's a shame Peterson couldn't get him a ring. The best way he can do that now is to trade him to a contender for a #1 pick or a young, good player.

Trade Jared Allen: Negotiate a sign and trade with Allen. Tell him to list 10 teams he would accept a trade to and get the best possible bounty you can for arguably the best pass rusher in league. Perhaps a first rounder and more.

Trade Larry Johnson: Get ANYTHING you can for him. Huge contract with big questions after an injury laden 2007. This one may be best to move next season.

I think those 3 players, the best the Chiefs have to offer in the prime of their careers would bring huge bounty to help with the rebuilding. Bringing in a bunch of first rounders and more young players may require just one more "rebuilding year.

So, who else should stay and who else should go?

McCain, Romney or Guiliani would all have to select a running mate that can gather and motivate the conservative groups. All 3 of these guys can attract fiscal conservatives and many moderates, however they lose the NRA, religious and Pro-Life votes...which are core numbers for the GOP.

The one thing about Rudi is he'd foce the Dem (whoever it is) to actually campaign in CA and NY seriously...which would make a number of other states harder for the Dems to win.

Personally as long as Hillary or McCain don't win, I guess I'll look at the next President as better than the worse case scenario.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

McCain, Romney or Guiliani would all have to select a running mate that can gather and motivate the conservative groups. All 3 of these guys can attract fiscal conservatives and many moderates, however they lose the NRA, religious and Pro-Life votes...which are core numbers for the GOP.

The one thing about Rudi is he'd foce the Dem (whoever it is) to actually campaign in CA and NY seriously...which would make a number of other states harder for the Dems to win.

Personally as long as Hillary or McCain don't win, I guess I'll look at the next President as better than the worse case scenario.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

I thought the other thread was the only political thread on Chiefs Crowd?? this thread is for hardcore player evaluation and silly trade options.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I thought the other thread was the only political thread on Chiefs Crowd?? this thread is for hardcore player evaluation and silly trade options.
    Sorry I was replying to the comment HH made about something being like Politics...I thought I was in the other thread...MODS, can you move or delete those posts?!

I was gonna post something like that, but didn't have the gumption to go back and read why he responded with those here.

I have missed so many posts tonight, and will probably have to go and read EVERY post EVER posted on the Crowd tomorrow!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Sorry I was replying to the comment HH made about something being like Politics...I thought I was in the other thread...MODS, can you move or delete those posts?!
    You don't have to delete them, I just couldn't care less about American politics (or Canadian politics for that matter) and I have no idea who most of the people you are all talking about are!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You don't have to delete them, I just couldn't care less about American politics (or Canadian politics for that matter) and I have no idea who most of the people you are all talking about are!!
    It would be nice to be you Canada!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It would be nice to be you Canada!

not tonite

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718