Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I bench Dwayne Bowe

Default Should I bench Dwayne Bowe

I got him on my fantasy but he hasn't been putting up good numbers. On my bench right now I got Eddie Royal and Dez Bryant, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    yea but eddie royal works out of the slot and is difficult to cover that way...he is currently ortons outlet and with indys pass rush i can see him getting 8 catches in this one...of course i cant promise you that will equal yards and tds, but i can see denver throwing a lot to play keep up
    True but I also have dez who has looked pretty good and is playing houston who's defense is not nearly as good as the colts but he plays behind miles austin and has a mild rib injury. I'm torn.

what ..your in my league why would I give you info to help you?? geezz..some people are just pathetic..

Rememeber he is part of a potentional energy on the team. Do what you want, but rememeber...one of these days, he is going to get more passes.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    what ..your in my league why would I give you info to help you?? geezz..some people are just pathetic..
    No I'm your not in my league I'm in a private league. Quit lying your just being a dick for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Rememeber he is part of a potentional energy on the team. Do what you want, but rememeber...one of these days, he is going to get more passes.
    For our sake I hope so once teams get on to the fact that all they have to do is stop our run we are screwd.

LOL Fig..a gentelman as usuall....i was kidding with you, pull the stick out..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    LOL Fig..a gentelman as usuall....i was kidding with you, pull the stick out..
    I didn't find it funny and I have a sense of humor I just thought it was an attempt to be rude. BTW I won my this week 3-0 just like the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I didn't find it funny and I have a sense of humor I just thought it was an attempt to be rude. BTW I won my this week 3-0 just like the Chiefs.

good job..im undefeated too...

well you shouldn't have benched him..he got me 14 points with his grab from cassel in the endzone on that long play pass

Yes, bench him. If your luck is anything like mine as soon as you bench him he will have a break out game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast