Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson is truley a piece of shart!

Default Larry Johnson is truley a piece of shart!

Larry Johnson used to be one of my favorite players on "our" team. But as of the last year or so i have realized what a sad , sad little man.....or boy , he is. PLEASE Chiefs, release this doo#he bag! I will give half my savings and everything i could pawn just to get rid of this little woman beatin baby!

lol how do you really feel bro !

WOW, harsh post! nice sig BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    WOW, harsh post! nice sig BTW!
    Anything that can be said bout LJ has been said here.

I used to think that way, but 2007 was a long time ago. I would like to see some current production. I know he used to be able to do it, but he needs to prove that he still can.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I've always disliked LJ's personality. If you can make an enemy of Dick Vermiel, then there is definitely something wrong with you.

And he has shown over and over that that is exactly the case.

I also give alot of the credit for his big numbers in '05 and '06 to great blocking.

He does run the ball very well, when he has good blocking.

But he doesn't excell at anything else.

I believe that he could eventually become a good receiver. Because that is another opportunity for him to show how fabulous HE is.

But he has no interest in helping the team. Not this team. Not some other team.

Therefore, blocking will probably always be something that he will do half-heartedly.

I expect that we will release him, he will go to a team with good blocking, and he will have a good season.

But I am ok with that.

Oh, he will get released and get picked up, only to be on the highlight reel every other weekend. That will prove he just purposely laid down on us. I guess a 40+ million dollar contract wasnt enough motivation....

He played well when he wanted Priest to take a seat and to prove he could carry the load. He did until he got paid.

Yes, I believe that if he is traded, or whatever, that he will have a very good year because he plays with a grudge. He is motivated when he "feels" like he has something to prove.

He cannot handle adversity whether he creates it himself or if it is just in the cards at the time.

Whiner. Crybaby. Selfish. Insatisfiable. Waste of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    He played well when he wanted Priest to take a seat and to prove he could carry the load. He did until he got paid.

Yes, I believe that if he is traded, or whatever, that he will have a very good year because he plays with a grudge. He is motivated when he "feels" like he has something to prove.

He cannot handle adversity whether he creates it himself or if it is just in the cards at the time.

Whiner. Crybaby. Selfish. Insatisfiable. Waste of talent.
    Poopiehead.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I've always disliked LJ's personality. If you can make an enemy of Dick Vermiel, then there is definitely something wrong with you.

And he has shown over and over that that is exactly the case.

I also give alot of the credit for his big numbers in '05 and '06 to great blocking.

He does run the ball very well, when he has good blocking.

But he doesn't excell at anything else.

I believe that he could eventually become a good receiver. Because that is another opportunity for him to show how fabulous HE is.

But he has no interest in helping the team. Not this team. Not some other team.

Therefore, blocking will probably always be something that he will do half-heartedly.

I expect that we will release him, he will go to a team with good blocking, and he will have a good season.

But I am ok with that.
    good post.

Basically if we get good blocking and LJ attitude here is tolerable, we should have a good running game.

Yes good blocking was attributed to LJs numbers but any successful RB needs good blocking.

like the ol sayiin goes: show me a good RB and Ill show you a good O-line.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast