Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I don't like the sound or where this is going already....

Default I don't like the sound or where this is going already....

from arrowhead pride:

Peyton Hillis only has 16 yards rushing. After the game the media is ushered down to the locker room. We wait right outside the locker room door until Romeo Crennel addresses the team and the media can enter. Before Romoe came out, Peyton Hillis was seen walking out of the locker room. It was probably the fastest I've ever seen a player get changed and exit. I'm not sure what happened there but he probably wasn't happy with his seven-carry, 16-yard performance.

link to article for good, bad, ugly

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9...d-bad-and-ugly

I don't think it's time to hit the panic button on Hillis yet. Before the first possession by the Chiefs offense during the TV timeout Peyton twice walked back tword the end-zone and raised his arms to get the crowd into it. Cassel had to go get him and pull him into the huddle when it was time to go.

The guy is a fierce competitor. I'll agree he was probably mad about the way things went, once he calms down and the adrenalin stops flowing I'm convinced Daboll will jump in his *** and get him lined out. I wish the whole team was that mad. The way that second half went they should be.

oh i agree i'm not hiting panic button at all i hope hillis kills it for us. But after all the talk about the cancer he was with clevland last year and he didn't have a good game. maybe it's cause he thought he should get more carries i dunno. I just hope this doesn't turn into an issue like it did real quick with clevland last year. I'm not going to lie i kinda have a bad feeling about it already.

I would too if Daboll wasn't here. I'll admit I thought Hillis was a bit of a dangerous pick up given his history but going back to when he was all pro and having the same OC here now gave me a little bit of ease with the situation. Just hope I'm not going to be disappointed with that attitude.

me 2 hope they get it under controll and he starts rumbling again.. guess it's just something to keep an eye on at this point

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Hillis is Thomas Jones 2.0
    Not even close. Once over reaction settles down and we move forward you will be proven wrong on that. I guarantee you.

You didn't see my season prediction thread, did you Chiefs Fan? I dont have much faith in Hillis
    You don't have much faith in anyone.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

You didn't see my season prediction thread, did you Chiefs Fan? I dont have much faith in Hillis
    You're entitled to that opinion but don't be surprised when he destroys the numbers Jones put up here in the final years of what was once a solid career.

This was so far from a make or break game for the Charles/Hillis tandem. It shouldn't be a big surprise that facing a team with the air attack of Atlanta that the running backs would not be a big feature of the game plan.

You dont have faith in anything Chiefs related. All I read is your compaints about one thing or another regarding the Chiefs. Go somewhere and complain about the Cowboys, Mr. Orton Lover.

Totally with you here Coach...I try to take some positives with anything they are doing and I will be realistic if they have games like this later on in the season but for now come on...so negative why put yourself through so much agony if I felt this way I would just give it up

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast