Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN INsider - Dexter McCluster please

Default ESPN INsider - Dexter McCluster please

Anyone here an ESPN INsider? They had an article on how Dexter might be a fantasy superstar next season I was hoping someone could post here. Thanks in advance!
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

it didn't say much you don't already know. they're gonna use him as a slot in hopes that he can produce like Welker. Then he'll be used as a change of pace #3 RB and that he'll even line up in the "wildcat" some.

Outside of ESPN, I've also read that an "unnamed" player has opened his big trap about a few completely foreign offensive packages based around McCluster.

So, there's little doubt Weis and Haley have been in the lab conjuring up some new offensive schemes.

I can't wait to watch this guy next year.

Expecting great things!

I bet he will be a 4th or 5th round steal in FF for 2010. He is going to be fun to watch for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I bet he will be a 4th or 5th round steal in FF for 2010. He is going to be fun to watch for sure.
    4th or 5th in a deep Chiefs Crowd league maybe. He might have a few standout games where he breaks off big plays but I bet most are relatively low scoring. He's only going to have so much fantasy production when he's the third+ choice at either WR or RB. I'd pick him up in the late late rounds just in case Charles or even Jones goes down this season and due the the receiving possibilities, but we'll have a better idea to that as the preseason rolls around.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    4th or 5th in a deep Chiefs Crowd league maybe. He might have a few standout games where he breaks off big plays but I bet most are relatively low scoring. He's only going to have so much fantasy production when he's the third+ choice at either WR or RB. I'd pick him up in the late late rounds just in case Charles or even Jones goes down this season and due the the receiving possibilities, but we'll have a better idea to that as the preseason rolls around.

depends on what position they put him at as well

It also depends if your league has joined the future yet, and gives points to return men instead of drafting a special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    It also depends if your league has joined the future yet, and gives points to return men instead of drafting a special teams.
    I play on ESPN. What league does that?

I can't wait to watch him actually play against an NFL defense, to base my own expectations on him.

Cause he sounds a lot like Dante Hall and that guy was hated on until he finally broke kick off for a TD. He still never amounted to much of a slot back.

My expectations are LOW specially for year one. He has a big adjustment to make in the NFL compared to college.

Can't really be a superstart receiver if your QB can't get you the ball either. I am still concerned about O-line, specially the RT position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast