Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Default Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    Last edited by Coach; 12-20-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    I went to the first game of the year as a charger fan my wife got sick and couldnt go, i went with a gates jersey on and when i got to my seats there where chief fans in it who didnt belong there they wouldnt move and told me its their seats finally they moved after 5 mins after the fireworks. I watched the game and was very respectful. By half time and the rain and drunk chief fans, people started pushing me throwing things at me and after the game as i was walking to holiday inn i got yyelled at atleast 80 times being told my team sucks and that gates sucks my mom is a prostitute as i walk in the heavy rain drenched. Then some kid threw a jack daniels bottle at my head missed and hit a anothers persons car. I have never been so humilated in my life and will never pay the expense to buy tickets ever again. I thought the dolphins were bad, im a charger fan who recently noved here from san diego and i am asking for a job transfer, i have never seen such heavy people in my life, anyways the pizza and food is horroundous. If you like women in the 200+ kc is for you. Wow ... Anyways stay classy chief fans its bot over until the fat lady sings... Wait 90 percent of the women fit that catogory in your city.
    Yeah - right. If this did happen - you most likely had it coming. All you goats fans are just like your qb - whinin' and cryin' 'bout nothin'.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You ate pizza in the home of the worlds best BBQ? you are a charger fan for sure!!
    Thats how they roll in diego...
    SHUT IT

I wonder if his mom is a prostitute?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm sure he's sitting next to his mommy using her computer. Well, mommy - is it true?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    my wife got sick and couldnt go.
    I love when gay couples still refer to each other as husband and wife.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I can verify this......

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah - right. If this did happen - you most likely had it coming. All you goats fans are just like your qb - whinin' and cryin' 'bout nothin'.
    We will see, After you lose to the Titans... we will see who will wine! you have a thread started "whos going to the playoff games" really you are already in the playoffs? I honestly hope your team thinks they already made the playoffs so this way they perform like they did against the Broncos. When your coach had an Anerism! Only imagine what he will do if he loses to Tenn.... you think that Randy Moss is going to be held quiet the rest of the season? he is do for a huge game, then you have Kenny Britt who is back and there stud running back who is also do for a big game. I see it that the Titans win by 11. The titans are dirty and they will take some cheap shots at your QB.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    Would you like some cheese with your whine?
    Since your dog looks about 17 lbs I hope your wife doesnt sit on him. Then you will be crying, poor dog.. run.... run.... before free willy sits on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Thats how they roll in diego...
    Atleast the women in SD dont resemble a white Aunt Jamija. I mean come on..... do you feed your women bar-b-q 24/7? why dont you just feed them this

Does the car say tilt?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast