Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow to KC

Default Tebow to KC

Why not pick him up as a 3rb QB and use him as a situational Running Back?

He is tough as nails and has good locker room presence along with being a duel threat (possible a triple threat)!

Plus he will have a grudge towards the Broncos!

in a word NO! we already have 3 QBs and i think his luck has run out
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Tebow Can't co-exist on a team with QB's like Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn, and Stanzi...

The Tebow bandwagon would generate so much bad PR if he wasn't the starter it would affect out team and set us back, and ultimately put us in the situation Denver was in (searching for a way out)...

The only teams I could see taking a chance on him is New England (because let's be honest, no one in their right might would argue to start Tebow over Brady) or Jacksonville (for the marketing aspect of bringing him home and putting fans in the stands) and there's always wild card teams like Dallas, and the Jets...

I say no, like and respect the guy as a person, but don't like the commotion that follows him.

Oh thank you. I feared his thread was actually a real link saying the chiefs were interested in him. I am glad it was just someone inquiring about him. That scared me for a second.

If you are interested in him as a full Back. I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Tebow Can't co-exist on a team with QB's like Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn, and Stanzi...

The Tebow bandwagon would generate so much bad PR if he wasn't the starter it would affect out team and set us back, and ultimately put us in the situation Denver was in (searching for a way out)...

The only teams I could see taking a chance on him is New England (because let's be honest, no one in their right might would argue to start Tebow over Brady) or Jacksonville (for the marketing aspect of bringing him home and putting fans in the stands) and there's always wild card teams like Dallas, and the Jets...

I say no, like and respect the guy as a person, but don't like the commotion that follows him.
    Well get rid of Stanzi then...Tebow has already beat out Quinn and Stanzi can't win the start from Cassel OR Palko...So, what better person to have on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Well get rid of Stanzi then...Tebow has already beat out Quinn and Stanzi can't win the start from Cassel OR Palko...So, what better person to have on your team?
    Tebow only beat out Quinn because the fan based demanded it and Quinn was very simliar to the Orton in style of play and the Donkies needed someone more mobile. As of the start of the season Tebow was 3rd string. The donkies changed their entire offense to a running team in hide the inefficiencies of Tewbow being a running back and not a QB.

The Donkies also offered Quinn another contract to stay in Denver, more money than what the Chiefs offered and he left for KC. That being said, Denver just replaced Tebow with Manning and is looking to get rid of his services instead of retain him.

He is a nice guy, but why would you want him as a QB other than that.

Again, as a full back okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Tebow only beat out Quinn because the fan based demanded it and Quinn was very simliar to the Orton in style of play and the Donkies needed someone more mobile. As of the start of the season Tebow was 3rd string. The donkies changed their entire offense to a running team in hide the inefficiencies of Tewbow being a running back and not a QB.

The Donkies also offered Quinn another contract to stay in Denver, more money than what the Chiefs offered and he left for KC. That being said, Denver just replaced Tebow with Manning and is looking to get rid of his services instead of retain him.

He is a nice guy, but why would you want him as a QB other than that.

Again, as a full back okay.
    I get what you are saying and understand...I was yanking your chain a little as well!

However, the guy is a "football" player. I would at least put some type of offer out there, if even to visit just to see if he would be willing to accept a role(s) other than QB.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    I get what you are saying and understand...I was yanking your chain a little as well!

However, the guy is a "football" player. I would at least put some type of offer out there, if even to visit just to see if he would be willing to accept a role(s) other than QB.
    I figure if you yank some chains other should be able to do the same.... Aren't they all "football" players?

nononononononono! tebow sucks funny how fast the donkeys bandwagon fell apart

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I figure if you yank some chains other should be able to do the same.... Aren't they all "football" players?

True, but the " " is what makes the difference! LOL!
    " "

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast