Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't it suck to be a Raiders fan?

Default Wouldn't it suck to be a Raiders fan?

Can you imagine if this happened in KC?

1 in 3 games sold out???

Wusses!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=21259

Raiders Chiefs game a sellout.

No tickets? No problem. Everyone else apparently has 'em, so Sunday's Raiders game with the visiting Kansas City Chiefs will be televised locally. In most NFL cities, a home-game sellout is an assumption, not news. But for Oakland, it's always reason to celebrate.
    Just think: in 99 games since returning from Los Angeles, the Raiders have been blacked out on local television 66 times because the game wasn't sold out. Sunday's game makes it 33 sellouts, or 1 out of 3 home games.
    If you don't have a television, don't despair. There are a limited number of tickets available because the Chiefs returned a portion of their allotted tickets.
    The game will be televised on Channel 5 locally and Channel 13 in Sacramento.
    CBS is even sending its A-Team crew, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. In other notes from practice:
    Defensive tackle Gerard Warren (thigh) has now missed two weeks of practice. He hopes to practice today, though, and be a game-day decision.
    Defensive tackle Warren Sapp (ankle) and safety Hiram Eugene (neck) also did not practice but Raiders coach Lane Kiffin expects them to play.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well that problem started with Al Davis moving the Raiders to Los Angeles. The Raiders haven't been the same since.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Well that problem started with Al Davis moving the Raiders to Los Angeles. The Raiders haven't been the same since.
    Why did they leave in the first place?

I know Al is a dork, but what reason did he give? Or did he not give one and slink out of town like the Colts out of Baltimore?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

I know Al is a dork, but what reason did he give? Or did he not give one and slink out of town like the Colts out of Baltimore?
    Who knows why we left in the first place. I don't think any owner cares about the city their teams are in. It's all about the $$$$$$$. Why did the Chiefs leave Dallas? Probably money.

Who knows why we left in the first place. I don't think any owner cares about the city their teams are in. It's all about the $$$$$$$. Why did the Chiefs leave Dallas? Probably money.

Stadium, broadcast, and Conference problems...

Lamar Hunt created the Conference in the NFL your sorry raiders are in, so a bit of respect it deserved.

Show love for the late Lamar.

You seem to be a considerate raiders fan, you have to be able to give Lamar his props right?

Stadium, broadcast, and Conference problems...

Lamar Hunt created the Conference in the NFL your sorry raiders are in, so a bit of respect it deserved.

Show love for the late Lamar.

You seem to be a considerate raiders fan, you have to be able to give Lamar his props right?
    Of course I respect Lamar Hunt. I also respect Hank Stram.

Of course I respect Lamar Hunt. I also respect Hank Stram.

Good call man!

Are you sure you are a raiders fan?

Way too respectful...

"Matriculate the ball down the field boys, matriculate the ball..."

Good call man!

Way too respectful...

I'm 100% positive I'm a Raider fan. LoL!

Good call man!

Way too respectful...

I guess not ALL Raiders fans are stealing, murdering, lying thugs.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I guess not ALL Raiders fans are stealing, murdering, lying thugs that will shank you at the first opportunity.
    FYP!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast