Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another chapter in this storied rivalry.

Default Another chapter in this storied rivalry.

Meh.....

Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can't get up for this game. That's how bad things are with these two teams.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    lol you expect the Raiders front 7 to dominate. You're too kind. Unfortunately for both teams, they are a "late and a dollar short" for the coveted 1sr pick. That was last year, this year, the 1st pick is a burden.
    It's a bit of a conundrum. Been cause of a lot of debate here. Yoda if the raiders get the first pick, purely hypothetical, who would you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    It's a bit of a conundrum. Been cause of a lot of debate here. Yoda if the raiders get the first pick, purely hypothetical, who would you choose.
    I would without a doubt choose to trade down, maybe even twice. Load up on picks as the Raiders have many holes to fill. I don't see anyone in the top 5 that stand out as a "must have impact player". If the Raiders do that, I would be stoked!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I would without a doubt choose to trade down, maybe even twice. Load up on picks as the Raiders have many holes to fill. I don't see anyone in the top 5 that stand out as a "must have impact player". If the Raiders do that, I would be stoked!
    Yeah most here would trade out of the pick but who is willing to trade up, that will be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Yeah most here would trade out of the pick but who is willing to trade up, that will be tough.
    That is the tough part. Hopefully there is someone who has been suckered into believing one of the two QB's is a can't miss prospect.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

We need Heywerd Bey to have a career day, score a td and dunk the ball in fat scott's face.

Without Bowe, hell even with Bowe we have the worst passing attack in the NFL, but without him it will get even uglier.

Newsome, Baldwin, Mccluster, Copper.

No one to compliment JC.

My god, what has Pioli been doing for 4 years?

Meh.....

Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can't get up for this game. That's how bad things are with these two teams.
    You and I my football lovin brother are in complete agreement.

i for one still hope we kick rader butt! it would be great to see us have a good game for a change . it won't matter if we pik 1-5, even as low as 10 there is value, even if not at QB. no team will trade up to get the #1 pik this year so we will be stuck with what we get.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Meh.....

Knock this crap off! I do not care what the records of our teams are! This is Rivalry! This is Raider Week! We are going to Kick your butts! Thats right, sorry Yoda, but it is on this week!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Knock this crap off! I do not care what the records of our teams are! This is Rivalry! This is Raider Week! We are going to Kick your butts! Thats right, sorry Yoda, but it is on this week!
    Enjoy......

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast