View Poll Results: Would you like to see a seperate forum for Draft and Trade threads?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 56.00%
  • No

6 24.00%
  • Don't care

5 20.00%

Thread: Would you like to see a Draft and Trade forum?

Default Would you like to see a Draft and Trade forum?

What are your thoughts on adding a Draft and Trade Forum to our list of forums at ChiefsCrowd.com?

It seems like the Hardcore Chiefs forum is getting a ton of Draft and Trade threads. Creating a forum for these type of threads would make it easy for those who don't want to view these types of threads.

I know in the past we have elected to go with fewer forums to keep the board simple. I think there is definitely some merit in doing so. But I have searched several of the other NFL Fan sites and it seems like many have a forum specifically for people to post Mock Drafts and Trade ideas.

I can go either way on this one but I am curious to see what you guys would like to see. Once we have enough votes, I will discuss the idea with the other mods on the board and we will make a decision.

Vote Yes or No and feel free to comment.

I vote yes

I like keeping it here, because otherwise there isnt much to talk about this time of year. Obviously this year is different because we have questions at coaching. But in a normal offseason, drafts and trades are all we have to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I like keeping it here, because otherwise there isnt much to talk about this time of year. Obviously this year is different because we have questions at coaching. But in a normal offseason, drafts and trades are all we have to talk about.
    Excellent point. Exactly why I am soliciting feedback.

True, but we also have other things to talk about. Like life, we are The Chiefs Crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Excellent point. Exactly why I am soliciting feedback.
    I like the Idea of having one forum to talk about draft or free agents, and then all of the Crowds Members can make their picks and speculate all we want.

Maybe make it a sub-forum of Football 101, or replace "101" with it. I think we have a lot forums to keep track of already, but I'm not opposed to the idea.

Agreed 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Maybe make it a sub-forum of Football 101, or replace "101" with it. I think we have a lot forums to keep track of already, but I'm not opposed to the idea.
    I support this idea wholeheartedly.

Replace 101 with it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.